CR TM Sunday April 13th 10am

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Please join us Sunday April 13th @ 10am for trail maintenance at Washington Valley Park (aka Chimney Rock). The plan is to repair 3 real wet & muddy areas above the reservoir. Meeting at Newmans Lane. Tools will be supplied. Hope to see you there.

Flyer here:

http://www.somersetcountyparks.org/brochFlyers/volunteerParkPatrol.pdf

For trail maintenance cancellations due to weather please call 908-285-3800.

Last edited:

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Kirt, Michelle and I will try to be there again but this time we absolutely will go for a ride if we do show up.

Kirt

JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Weather looks good for tomorrow morning. Looks like we'll get this one in.

dirty bert

Banned
ride

Please join us Sunday April 13th @ 10am for trail maintenance at Washington Valley Park (aka Chimney Rock). The plan is to repair 3 real wet & muddy areas above the reservoir. Meeting at Newmans Lane. Tools will be supplied. Hope to see you there.

Flyer here:

http://www.somersetcountyparks.org/brochFlyers/volunteerParkPatrol.pdf

For trail maintenance cancellations due to weather please call 908-285-3800.

do you ride to the sections or ya hiking in? i'm just wondering whether or not i should bring my bike.

Kirt

JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
do you ride to the sections or ya hiking in? i'm just wondering whether or not i should bring my bike.

We always walk to the work sites. All the areas tomorrow are a short walk from the Newmans Lane parking lot. Hope to see you then.

Kirt

JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'd like to thank the following for coming out today. All in all a solid day of tm.

Nadine Dalesandro
Craig Marcinkepik
Jeff Drobits
Bob Birmingham
Evan Mango
JC Kuna
Tony Wei
Kirt Mills

Reminder that National Trails Day in Saturday June 6th. We have a trail maintenance day scheduled for Washington Valley. Please mark your calendar.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions