Coyote bites man

ekuhn

Who would have thought there were aggressive Cay-oats roaming around RU.

thumb_coyote-21-000-in-debt-after-wandering-through-university-campus-the-62690176.png

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I posted this in the Rutgers Thread. Was planning on heading over in the morning, wonder if it's open?

ekuhn

Word on the street was a local farmer brought these coyotes in to help control the deer population on his farm and they’ve gone rouge.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well, my Mrs. had an encounter with one a last night.

Our blind Lhasa Apso was walking around the yard doing her business around 10:30pm when she heard some rustling in the woods and headed straight back to my wife on the front porch. Just as our dog reached the front porch, the coyote leaped from the side yard towards what eventually was a deer in the front yard which happened to be only a few feet away from where our dog was.

Needless to say, my wife was freaked as this is our first encounter with the coyote on our property. Fox and bear are a common theme, but not the coyote.

Question; is there a program or state/government entity that will remove the coyotes or will I have to work around the headache of managing a coyote in my neighborhood?

one piece crank

You can call the NJ Division of fish & game and discuss what you saw/encountered. They can tell you what is normal behavior, and what if any options you have.

JerseyPete

Wyckoff has had attacks on dogs recently. The state and town hasn't/can't do anything. You can't eliminate them and how do you know that you got the right one?

Top Bottom