Count remount my WTB Exiwolf 29er tire!!!

THATmanMANNY

I don't care if anyone doesn't even reply. I am so frustrated at this point. I am looking to vent my frustration.

After half an hour wrestling with my tire and even trying to use levers to mount it back on. IT JUST WOULDN'T GO! My thumb feels like it's about to get a blister!

Could it be the fact some shop sold me a tire that said 28" when ummm my wheel is 29". They said it will work and they use them. HELLO!!! WTF!!!

Or could it be the exiwolf is just one pain in the @$$! Need I remind you these are stock tires on my Haro Mary SS.

GRRRRRR :mad2:

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Manny, Bring it with you next time at C-Rock, I'll put it on for you, and make you look like a little girl in the process:D

THATmanMANNY

Jim, someone already made me look like a little girl, but I'm sure there will be more opportunities for you to make me look like a little girl. Oh wait... that already happens tuesday nights @ Da Rock. DUH!

(ummm what a horrible typo mistake I made for the thread title eeek)

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Jim, someone already made me look like a little girl, but I'm sure there will be more opportunities for you to make me look like a little girl. Oh wait... that already happens tuesday nights @ Da Rock. DUH!

(ummm what a horrible typo mistake I made for the thread title eeek)

Sorry bout that.

Gary

THATmanMANNY

HAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

That is classic.

Conclusion: I am a little girl but the Exiwolfs are still a pain in the pie hole and Gary, well, Gary is just awesome. Now, can someone please close this thread so I can stop looking like a little girl? Please?

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
That's god telling you to not mount the Exi, sell it as new, and buy a Rampage instead. ;)

Top Bottom