This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I think it’s refreshing to see people stand up for the Constitution and the right to peaceful demonstrations. Too bad Colin Kaepernick had to get all crazy and have the audacity to actually kneel down in protest.

kneeling was ok - the pig sox and castro shirt meant he just wanted "clicks" versus change,.
he had the ear of the media until then.
either a total f-up or just ignorant. took him from having a voice to being ignored.

all in for the arg of, if we are compelled or required by government edict
it is a democracy and we elected officials to be our proxy, and they make a decision - it is our decision.
if you don't want to complain,. don't vote.

Reactions: don

Fat Trout

Sure, SEMI automatic...or had they been illegally converted??? I couldn't tell.

But let's move on to the flags. The black Michigan lawmaker said that he felt intimidated.

What do you think @Tim ?

View attachment 129205
Im offended and intimidated by my "perceived" perversions of the US constitution and bill of rights by some who act like sheep but are in wolves in sheeps clothing. Apply Covid or set it aside I can't always tell who is pushing what. I disagree, at times and I agree at times as is my (our) right. Who is right you, me or are we both right/wrong....at times? Im not pushing my agenda...are you? I welcome debate and balance.

Last edited:

thegock

Mysterious. It's about 1.4% different for US deaths from jhu so, meh. Not material, as they say in the trades. I use it because it is easier to see state by state info.

It's like the "deaths are overreported/underreported" discussion: unless you believe that no one actually died like one of my friends who posted the #plandumbic video, the accuracy of reporting deaths is usually different by relatively small numbers.

rick81721

Lothar
First global estimate of infection fatality rate (IFR) based on 12 covid antibody studies. They estimate the real IFR to be between 0.1 and 0.2%

Attachments

• 2020.05.13.20101253v1.full (1).pdf
    124.4 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: don

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
CDC update on transmission. No surprise but close proximity to infected person dispersing respiratory droplets is primary. Touching contaminated surfaces, not very likely

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/how-covid-spreads.html
The surface contamination was iffy to me. Where I get my CV-19 info there isn't much talk about the viral load on a sueface or life expectancy on a surface. They had that 1 lab study but don't seem too concerned with real life.... I guess ppl can stop driving with gloves on now. Also didn't get the glove thing, we literally have skin.

Last edited:

rick81721

Lothar
The surface contamination was iffy to me. Where I get my CV-19 info there isn't much talk about the viral load on a sueface or life expectancy on a surface. They had that 1 lab study but don't seem too concerned with real life.... I guess ppl can stop driving with gloves on now. Also didn't get the gllve thing, we literally have skin.

yeah I never wore gloves - all you have to do is wash your hands before touching your face.

jklett

Also didn't get the gllve thing, we literally have skin.
Rinse your hands with lacquer thinner, you'll find there's a bunch of little cuts you didn't know about(not saying to wear them or not, just giving the reasoning for people who do). The funny thing is that when they wear gloves and don't take them off before getting to their car it defeats the whole purpose of wearing them in the first place since they're now spreading whatever was on them all over their stuff.

rick81721

Lothar
Rinse your hands with lacquer thinner, you'll find there's a bunch of little cuts you didn't know about(not saying to wear them or not, just giving the reasoning for people who do). The funny thing is that when they wear gloves and don't take them off before getting to their car it defeats the whole purpose of wearing them in the first place since they're now spreading whatever was on them all over their stuff.

you can't get covid through little cuts in your skin

bergsnj

yeah people got crazy with the touching nonsense. there were people posting on our FL nextdoor site that they washed/disinfected everything they bought at grocery stores!
I saw a guy at the grocery store parked in the "shop from home" pick up spot with his open trunk completely lined with a tarp so the worker could put the "contaminated" groceries in and not infect the rest of the car.........

thegock

This thread is still alive?

INVESTMENT BANKERS MVIMG_20200321_084231-01.jpg

Meanwhile (wives of) investment bankers are still lining up for food daily. I got my fifth online grocery delivery Wednesday and, here's the sweet part, the driver arrived 8 seconds before I returned from my lunch ride. Now there are 18 items in my target.com cart waiting for it to fill up (It's an EOQ thing, you would understand...)

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
This thread is still alive?

View attachment 129353

Meanwhile (wives of) investment bankers are still lining up for food daily. I got my fifth online grocery delivery Wednesday and, here's the sweet part, the driver arrived 8 seconds before I returned from my lunch ride. Now there are 18 items in my target.com cart waiting for it to fill up (It's an EOQ thing, you would understand...)

It's a modern time and their wives are the the investment banker

Top Bottom