This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
there is far less cars on the road. my commute time went form 30 to 35 minutes to sub 20 minutes every day.
My guess would be that there are less commuters on the road... Which I guess could mean the same thing but those day time errand runners or whatnot... No difference based on what saw today.

rlb

Haven't been out in a couple of days but there seems to be about avg amounts of cars on the road... So much for staying home.

Went to the grocery store this morning. I got there at opening (9) and it filled up quick...

serviceguy

Grocery stores are busy, not much left to buy by mid day. Traffic is more than I expected but I was able to go to NYC and back out with very minimal traffic. Oddly enough, I got a red light while entering the tunnel toward NJ, never happened before.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just went to my local wells fargo. They had no cash left.
Shit is getting real.

If you want a bike and I have it on the floor we should talk today.

J

Because of all the people in a panic thinking the world is going to end and credit cards are not going to be used soon. Now that there is no toilet paper, people are just moving onto cash to horde.

rick81721

Lothar
My guess would be that there are less commuters on the road... Which I guess could mean the same thing but those day time errand runners or whatnot... No difference based on what saw today.

Definitely less down here. The canadians headed back to the great white north.

rick81721

Lothar
Shit is getting real.

J

wow even a run on cash up there? no way we are taking the covid-auto train back on april 9, I can't believe it's still running. will probably hunker down until at least the end of april

rick81721

Lothar

We are getting there - 110,000+ tests in the last week. Florida just opened it's first drive- thru testing center today and collected over 400 samples:

https://covidtracking.com/

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Definitely less down here. The canadians headed back to the great white north.

Yup. We just had 2 come through this week. The government said come home. The insurance companies said you’re on your own if you get it. So north they all went!

TimBay

Shit is getting real.

J
I'll give you a bottle of band sanitizer, 10 rolls of TP and a carton of kools for a tallboy cc xx1

thegock

Things seemed to have died down here.

My forecast for tomorrow is that NJ will go into "Stay at Home/self isolate" guidance tomorrow.

I'm toast anyway so I will say goodnight.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is the % of NJ that has tested positive.

890 / 9.2 million = 0.00009673913

I’m not saying it means anything. I’m just saying.

Top Bottom