This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Head of Port Authority tested positive. Has an office in the WTC where my wife is working. Surprised they haven't evacuated yet.

Bike N Gear

Shop Keep
And something positive:

New York is making its own hand sanitizer using prison labor
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced today that the state will attempt to combat "price gouging" and a shortage of hand sanitizer by making its own.
Cuomo said at a press conference that the hand sanitizer will be made by Corcraft, a company that operates in the state's prison. The company employs inmates to produce products like household cleaners and tables and chairs.
He said they are aiming to make "100,000 gallons" a week.
Cuomo said New York's hand sanitizer will be "75% alcohol" and added that the smell has a "floral bouquet."
He said the product will not be sold on the open market at this time. It will be made available in schools and prisons.

Bike N Gear

Shop Keep
A bunch of inmates working with 75% alcohol sounds like a good idea.

My wife used to manage furniture moves in the city. When Corcraft workers (aka inmates) delivered furniture she wasn't supposed to tell the office personnel that they were inmates.

mtn

Well it is happening. Will the stock market rebound or will we be met with the next recession? i.e...an end to ebikes.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
OK - i came up with a reddit worthy conspiracy theory.
Check it.

It doesn't effect kids,
had minimal effect on the working age, except for the ones that are on their way to future problems.
The healthy retired should survive
It is wiping out the infirmed - relieving the system of the overhead.

This was obviously created by the insurance companies and governments to move the wealth
and assets to the self-sustaining.

Go and re-read Logan's Run. (well, that isn't quite right, but close) Soylent Green is people.

just a theory. you know, cause this is the internet.

serviceguy

OK - i came up with a reddit worthy conspiracy theory.
Check it.

It doesn't effect kids,
had minimal effect on the working age, except for the ones that are on their way to future problems.
The healthy retired should survive
It is wiping out the infirmed - relieving the system of the overhead.

This was obviously created by the insurance companies and governments to move the wealth
and assets to the self-sustaining.

Go and re-read Logan's Run. (well, that isn't quite right, but close) Soylent Green is people.

just a theory. you know, cause this is the internet.

You're kind of late to the party, this has been out already for a while and in different flavors depending on the country (i.e. in Italy they'r blaming it on national healthcare system and social security at the same time).

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
You're kind of late to the party, this has been out already for a while and in different flavors depending on the country (i.e. in Italy they'r blaming it on national healthcare system and social security at the same time).

i'm sure i had an original thought at some point in my life.....:D

Top Bottom