This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
You know what I'm getting at though, right?

my very cavalier, it's just a flu, anti-vax cause DNA modifying, and we already have a perfectly good treatment (hydroxychloroquine) friend
got it - he is about a month into being wiped out. didn't have to go to the hospital, but basically in bed. yes, they prescribed the meds for him.
very unfortunate, as he is self employed - hopefully got a little of the disability $$$ -

this whole exercise has been about protecting the small percentage that were taking a big hit, or worse.
i can be conservative a bit longer

rick81721

Lothar
this whole exercise has been about protecting the small percentage that were taking a big hit, or worse.
i can be conservative a bit longer

What's to be conservative about once you are fully vaccinated? That's the point to getting vaccinated. I'm only wearing masks where required now. Local catholic church is ending their every other pew closed policy this Sunday - fine with that.

dmkalemba

Got mine 10am yesterday, nothing. This morning arm was sore and I felt weirdly more tired than normal during the day. Now I just feel like crap. Was expecting these symptoms after the 2nd dose lol
Wonder if the fact that I had covid ín November changes the impact of the vaccine. I was wiped out for 2 days then tired for a month... like had to take afternoon naps every day tired. I still have messed up taste sensation. Anything with oil tastes weird

Fat Trout

Moderna nothing here yet, not even a sore arm. My wife says her arms is killing her so 🤷‍♀️
I posted earlier but either way, my Moderna #2 was uneventful. Tired day, sore arm but nothing earth shattering. I'm almost 4 weeks after #2 and life goes on, no issues I can think of other than some bad eating/drinking habits borne out of covid work stress but really can I complain my work was always busy...I guess not. Either way I have to straighten my ship out regardless....uggh.

rick81721

Lothar
Israel results at 56% population vaccinated.

Let's hope we get there - this J&J nonsense is going to scare away more people from getting vaccinated.

Top Bottom