This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

rick81721

Lothar
I'm creating a spreadsheet to monitor reactions to pfizer #2 tomorrow afternoon. These are the metrics so far - what did I miss? Will be doing an hourly update with all data:

Injection site pain - scale 1 to 10
Temperature
Blood pressure
Blood oxygen
Fatigue level - scale 1 to 10
Headache - scale 1 to 10
Muscle pain - scale 1 to 10
Chills - absent or present
Nausea - absent or present

mtn

I'm creating a spreadsheet to monitor reactions to pfizer #2 tomorrow afternoon. These are the metrics so far - what did I miss? Will be doing an hourly update with all data:

Temperature
Blood pressure
Blood oxygen
Headache - scale 1 to 10
Please we don’t need hourly. Enter that in a document. It’s different for every single person.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Please we don’t need hourly. Enter that in a document. It’s different for every single person.

wait - it is Rick - i'd go 15 minute sampling.
with a variable rate if something happens.
also wear watch with ECG and HR, and BP cuff, SPO2 monitor.
Hell, let's go EEG so we know what he's thinking!
:D

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep

Temperature
Blood pressure
Blood oxygen
Headache - scale 1 to 10
You missed whining. Definitely some of that from my wife.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
We both got shot #2 on Friday morning at Sears. 11:15 appointment, in line at 11:00, in the car heading out by 11:45am. We both felt fine all afternoon into the evening. Temps of 96.9 for her.
@MrsMadisonDan woke up about 1:30 am with full body aches, headache, chills, etc. Temp for her, 99.2. Took Tylenol and got some rest. The morning brought more of the same, with temp topping out at 99.6 about 24hours post injection. Nausea and some vomit came next. By about 9pm Saturday she was feeling better. Sleep was ok Saturday night, much improvement by Sunday morning. Still groggy all day though.

I got a minor headache about 28hours post injection, with mild body aches, kind of like when my arthritis gets bad at the end of a medication cycle. Got a little worse Saturday night, took Tylenol, and went to bed. Sunday was like a mild version of that for the morning.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
sweden is easier to get to than norway and finland.
I blame denmark. 421/1MM

couldn't be their f-it attitude.

thegock

sweden is easier to get to than norway and finland.
I blame denmark. 421/1MM

couldn't be their f-it attitude.

But the dead body rate is 9 or 10 times the average of Norway and Finland. Is it 9 times easier to get to or is the business as usual pand3mic policies of Sweden the cause of a higher dead body rate?

Saw Denmark at 420 on worldometers, but more densely populated.

rick81721

Lothar
TBT (now, three days earlier!!!!)

Source: worldometers.info

Date: nowish

Metric: Dead bodies per Million

Sweden 1,342

Norway 125

Finland 156

Need comments from @rick81721 and/or @Patrick

🍿

About 30% higher than the Netherlands, a better comparison population wise. Sinilar to Switzerland and Austria.. And they are doing better than France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, US, UK.

rustynuts

My primary doctor said drink fresh pressed orange juice, each day, three days before the second dose. Bottle of water before and after the shot. I told my friend this before her second dose and she didn't have one side effect. FWIW, who knows. Figure it can't hurt.

jklett

My primary doctor said drink fresh pressed orange juice, each day, three days before the second dose. Bottle of water before and after the shot. I told my friend this before her second dose and she didn't have one side effect. FWIW, who knows. Figure it can't hurt.
Now you tell me...

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's

My doctor said a double IPA before the shot, and one or five more after should do the trick. I typically self diagnose though, so take that with a grain of salt.

I guess some vitamin C can't hurt either though.

jackx

My primary doctor said drink fresh pressed orange juice, each day, three days before the second dose. Bottle of water before and after the shot.

My doctor said a double IPA before the shot, and one or five more after should do the trick. I typically self diagnose though, so take that with a grain of salt.
I guess some vitamin C can't hurt either though.

Get some fresh squeezed IPA.

1618290177044.png

Top Bottom