This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Well I'm just cynical about people's desire to go feel like shit once a year intentionally if the vaccine always has these side effects. You're gung ho about getting it now because it's fresh. After 5 years...hell 2 years I think people will begin to just forget/not care anymore enough to go get their shot.

I do hope I'm wrong.

These vaccines may last 5+ years if the virus doesn't mutate too much.

That would be nothing short of incredible. Here's hoping. In other news, here's some great numbers going into the weekend:

w50c4963t5s61.jpg

which is still more effective against covid than the average flu shot is for a given year, just saying.

get what you can, not that i expect J&J to be overly available in developed areas that can handle the storage/transport of the moderna/phizer variants.
I’m really not sure how anyone takes anything seriously in this thread.

not sure how accurate the data in this article is, but I hope you are right.

Well, we are luckily that the populated parts of the country and more prone to get the vaccine. I heard some numbers in NPR that 1/3 of the US will likely not get it regardless. We probably have a proportional higher amount in our region who will get it. The reddest guy in my local off is getting it tomorrow, I was kinda shocked.

Reactions: don
Well, we are luckily that the populated parts of the country and more prone to get the vaccine. I heard some numbers in NPR that 1/3 of the US will likely not get it regardless. We probably have a proportional higher amount in our region who will get it. The reddest guy in my local off is getting it tomorrow, I was kinda shocked.

that article showed states which have only delivered a very low percentage of the vaccine provided to them ...compared to states doing better in this same regard. It’s trying to paint a picture that people aren’t lining up everywhere else like they are up here.
There may be shitier (that’s a word, right?) infrastructures that just are not as efficient to get it in arms?

But if enough people don’t want it, it’s going to be an issue.

that article showed states which have only delivered a very low percentage of the vaccine provided to them ...compared to states doing better in this same regard. It’s trying to paint a picture that people aren’t lining up everywhere else like they are up here.
There may be shitier (that’s a word, right?) infrastructures that just are not as efficient to get it in arms?

But if enough people don’t want it, it’s going to be an issue.
You know there will be people saying, "I didn't catch Corona and I didn't vaccinate and I'm fine. See, I told you so". Fortunately for them, herd immunity might protect them.
They ignore and forget those who caught Covid and passed away.

12 hours after 2nd dose of moderna

Feels like someone punched me in the arm. Also got the chills. Extra blanket and some Tylenol, seems better, cause now my torso is sweating and my feet are cold.

Light headache. Trying to get back to sleep. Got some back pain but that might be fron 2 days of TM

Last edited:
Just got out of bed.

Now 22 hour post - chills are gone.
Still have a headache - got a feeling I was clenching my jaw last night.
Back still hurts -

I'm having some coffee now, going to toss back a couple more tylenol after a light breakfast (slice of cold pizza)
Feeling like I could get something done today.

Just got out of bed.

Now 22 hour post - chills are gone.
Still have a headache - got a feeling I was clenching my jaw last night.
Back still hurts -

I'm having some coffee now, going to toss back a couple more tylenol after a light breakfast (slice of cold pizza)
Feeling like I could get something done today.
What’s the update, I have been thinking about this all day

Back
Top Bottom