This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Got my second today, had pain in the groin area I think it's because not only are my balls bigger so is my kick stand. These vaccine side effects are great

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
@Patrick Is using "Wifey" grounds for termination from the board? I was pretty sure "Hubby" is, but the rules wiki page is broken.

Haven't set up the banned words rules - only one on there is p****y.
I got a thing about using that word - if you want something that can't handle being stressed, let's go with scrotum.

also, go with w1f3y for proper encoding.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I rode my bicycle on some pretty challenging trails today that require a lot of upper body bike maneuvering, and my arm was totally fine. I got home and took my shirt off and noticed that my arm was rather sore. Now it's really sore. Hopefully it's all good tomorrow because I'm planning on riding again.

JerseyPete

I rode my bicycle on some pretty challenging trails today that require a lot of upper body bike maneuvering, and my arm was totally fine. I got home and took my shirt off and noticed that my arm was rather sore. Now it's really sore. Hopefully it's all good tomorrow because I'm planning on riding again.
A sore arm seems to be standard. Both my wife and I had it, along with most others I know. It goes away in less than 48 hours.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Spelling is definitely overrated. I'm sure it's not an indication of intelligence, but the alternative in this case is that you are bad at counting. To 3. It would have been awesome if there were five stars though...1, 2, 5! (three, sir)

A sore arm seems to be standard. Both my wife and I had it, along with most others I know. It goes away in less than 48 hours.

Yeah, I just got out of bed, and yikes. Maybe if I had some muscle on my arm it would hurt less.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Spelling is definitely overrated. I'm sure it's not an indication of intelligence, but the alternative in this case is that you are bad at counting. To 3. It would have been awesome if there were five stars though...1, 2, 5! (three, sir)

Yeah, I just got out of bed, and yikes. Maybe if I had some muscle on my arm it would hurt less.

ah. I see an extra asteroid. will up the prescription next purchase.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Things must be getting back to normal. I just received an email from Ticketmaster that the tickets I bought for me and my son for when he was a Sophomore will now be rescheduled for 4 months after his graduation.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Things must be getting back to normal. I just received an email from Ticketmaster that the tickets I bought for me and my son for when he was a Sophomore will now be rescheduled for 4 months after his graduation.
That sounds to me like Ticketmaster hasn't changed one bit.

Top Bottom