This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh sure go ahead and search away on Google University professor. Watching the ensuing circle-jerk is the all too predictable outcome.

What’s predictable is you shooting down every fact-based claim with nothing but anger and sarcasm. Show everyone some counter information that backs whatever the hell it is you stand for.

Spoiler alert: I know you’re not standing for anything other than shouting other people down.

MMuller

1st shot Thursday at lunch. Nothing to note about it through out the day. Night started to get that flu feeling. Friday had a fever 101.5 and chills along with body aches. Slept Friday night from 6:30PM to Saturday morning 9:30 and probably could have slept more. Woke up feeling recovered and pretty good.

Uncomfortable, yes but not as horrible as when I actually had Covid. If you are eligible, get it.
Heard if you had Covid you're more likely to have adverse reaction to vaccine, and relative to severity of infection. Wife suspects she had it February 2020 before it hit the headlines. She also had a bad reaction to 2nd Pfizer a month ago. All good now and glad we got!

mfennell

Who said it was a massive failure? Just pointed out FL has vaccinated a higher % of the most vulnerable than NJ, which makes sense as that was the priority here.

Fair enough. I thought that was your point. :)

Just this morning heard that the reason I haven't been seeing a riding buddy is the COVIDs. :( Mild case fortunately, but he's been staying home. It would suck to be the last person to get COVID!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
second Moderna shot yesterday afternoon. Was prepared to ride this morning but kept falling back asleep. Otherwise maybe a tad bit of joint soreness?

a few hours after getting the shot, was going into raymour and flannigan and kicked a rock that was on the sidewalk. It hit the window with such velocity that it chipped it. Maybe there is something to this super strength thing 🤔

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think we’re getting close to the point where there will be appointments readily available. For anyone within a 10 minute drive.
it’ll be interesting to see what happens if cases keep going up but everyone who wants a shot has gotten it. How hard will the state and the vocal vaccine community push for those who don’t want it to get it?
For the record I got my first last Friday.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think we’re getting close to the point where there will be appointments readily available. For anyone within a 10 minute drive.
it’ll be interesting to see what happens if cases keep going up but everyone who wants a shot has gotten it. How hard will the state and the vocal vaccine community push for those who don’t want it to get it?
We may already be at that point. Almost everyone I know seems to have their first dose. Just had two meetings on Long Island, almost everyone brought up the fact that they recently had their first shot.

Starting last Monday or so , Atlantic Health seems to have an unlimited amount of openings 1-2 days in advance at the megasite (Sears) in Rockaway every 15 minutes through the day.

I got my chip Saturday. In and out very quickly.

rick81721

Lothar

Just saw NJ % positive is up to 9% now - wow. FL has increased as well, we were right at 5 and now crept up to 7. But cases are much younger

rick81721

Lothar
NJ is the worst in the nation in something (that I don’t remember) according to NPR, as it relates to Covid rates right now. One might presume that “something” is “giving a shit.”

Eh it'll drop soon enough as long as the younger people get vaccinated at the same rate as older

mbruno

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I clicked on this thread and was routed to the first post Feb 28, 2020. Anyone else do that? I highly suggest it for anyone who wants to take a trip in the Wayback Machine.

JonF

I clicked on this thread and was routed to the first post Feb 28, 2020. Anyone else do that? I highly suggest it for anyone who wants to take a trip in the Wayback Machine.
You likely got logged out so your thread "read till" status was not available. That's what i noticed happened to me elsewhere.

Top Bottom