This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I like this Fauci guy
He's could be the Schwartzkopf of Corona
Answers a couple of Qs from @Norm and @seanrunnette podcast.
Mark should have called in Sean to play him in the interview.....yikes.

Fat Trout

You ask a question, get an answer you don’t like, and denigrate the sick people is about as douchey as it gets.

Enjoy your weekend.
The discussion has been reasonable and we all are interested and invested. Folks with technical perspective will be strong willed as will others who may only have a political or emotional perspective or concern. Id strongly suggest name calling is unnecessary....even if you are the site owner.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Answers a couple of Qs from @Norm and @seanrunnette podcast.

At 37 minutes I don't think I care enough to remember what my question was, let alone have it answered. Can you remind me what the question was, then what his answer was?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Id strongly suggest name calling is unnecessary

If he had abided by that mantra, he wouldn't be on the sidelines until the weekend is over.

I don't really care what your qualifications are, either great nor poor. Denigrating those who are sick is just gonna irritate me, especially when 1 is a relative of ours. People need to put the ego on the shelf on this one. This is going to be a long haul.

Fair warning to anyone on this thread. The Ban Hammer is a 3 day box special. I don't have the energy to police the thread all day so if I come on and see a load of horse shit like I did yesterday, you're sitting it out until Monday. Politics is a 0 tolerance item today.

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
At 37 minutes I don't think I care enough to remember what my question was, let alone have it answered. Can you remind me what the question was, then what his answer was?

Can you catch it again?

1584709504753.png

But it isn't conclusive yet, and it would only be this one particular variant, as it could mutate.

someone should have told him to stop playing with that straw wrapper.....

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
bj85qb6j.jpg

Top Bottom