This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
From my Spanish coworker this morning:

"Morning all, just got sent home by the police on my morning dog walk….apparently I can only let him go to the toilet and then go straight home. This is gonna be a long month."

Sounds like a party over there....however there are no concerns about the hospital being overrun...at least yet anyway.

If things go the way they are supposed to, the hospitals won't get overrun, and everyone will talk about how we overreacted.

thegock

This is long, wordy and sobering

There is so much posted on the board that is complete bull$hi+.

In contrast, I wanted to point out that @jdog linked article nailed the math. If you don't know exponential math, like the Ph.D in microbiology that is my longest friend, you should read it. All of it. Now would be good.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Picked up delicious mexican food from tacorio in morristown last night and no people or cars on the street at 730 pm kinda weird . First time I picked up food in morristown without parking illegally

Zaskar

From my Spanish coworker this morning:

"Morning all, just got sent home by the police on my morning dog walk….apparently I can only let him go to the toilet and then go straight home. This is gonna be a long month."

If things go the way they are supposed to, the hospitals won't get overrun, and everyone will talk about how we overreacted.

Dogs use toilets in Spain?? Mind is blown.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Dogs use toilets in Spain?? Mind is blown.

Heh, it's funny because we are a small company that is very globally diverse. English is many people's second (or third) language, and their word choice often makes me chuckle.

Captain Brainstorm

In contrast, I wanted to point out that @jdog linked article nailed the math. If you don't know exponential math, like the Ph.D in microbiology that is my longest friend, you should read it. All of it. Now would be good.

Your Ph.D friend knows exponential math, otherwise he got his Ph.D from the back of a cereal box, since bacterial growth in a controlled medium is exponential. Mirco 101. There is way more to viral and bacterial replication, virulence, and immunology than just math. You forget that we're dealing with complex living systems here, that are not in a controlled environment, not just 1's and 0's (like our jobs treat us).

Mathers

Wha

Where is the article?

Top Bottom