This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was hoping he meant to the television...but yeah, it would be very harsh!

He's broken 2 of my 55" TV so far in his 5 years on this planet, so if i smashed another one...no big deal.

So my wife called and clarified a bit.....She said she was mistaken as the test results taking 4 hours, they are still taking days....she said they are just treating certain patients as if they are infected and keeping the separated....she said the constant gowning is rather exhausting and scaring the crap out of the kids, but thats the deal.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Still private jets flying into morristown constantly buzzing my house, so I guess some people are still traveling for work :)

rlb

US airlines are looking for $50 Billion from the government. AlI need is $100k to get through a few months. They'll get it, I'll get nothing here.
Still private jets flying into morristown constantly buzzing my house, so I guess some people are still traveling for work :)

Probably the only way to fly for now! Not sure what this map looks like on a normal day, but still looks pretty busy out there

Screenshot_20200316-204943.png

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
My amazon order made this past Saturday arrived today
My amazon order made today won't be delivered until 3/25-3/26
Thanks Coronavirus!

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Did someone say Lent was cancelled? I swore off sweets and alcohol but just polished off a half dozen doughnuts and half a bottle of bourbon. I need a Xanax stat! See what I did there? Aaand i'm gonna go pass out now

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Few interesting things my wife told me about her day in the ER yesterday

Overall, it was less busy that it usually is. Which as her and her coworkers expected is because people are now afraid to go there with something like a hangnail.

Its still taking days for results, so they have to just test people and then treat them as if they have the virus. My wife says its an extensive process of gowning up, then scrubbing down anytime you walk in or out of a patients room. Her clothes were all bleach stained bc she has to scrub everything with bleach that goes in or out of a room. As I said in my last post, she said its scaring the crap out of the kids, which stresses my wife out more than anything else about all of this.

She said that unlike flu patients who need help breathing....Conona patients have to be intabated due to the fact that the regular breathing machines will cause the virus to spread/become airborne as you breath out.....I take it this is for cases bad enough that you need to be hospitalized.

She said you can have a positive flu test and then also test positive for corona....why I thought that was significant was that they usually will just test you for flu/strep...if you have one of those, then they stop testing you.

Sounds like a party over there....however there are no concerns about the hospital being overrun...at least yet anyway.

Top Bottom