This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

I'm just glad my Mom got her 1st shot, and scheduled for her 2nd. Have other family members trying to schedule in 1b. I'm likely going to wait for phase 2, unless NJ opens 1C for other essential workers.

I'm just glad my Mom got her 1st shot, and scheduled for her 2nd. Have other family members trying to schedule in 1b. I'm likely going to wait for phase 2, unless NJ opens 1C for other essential workers.
I was classified 1C through NJ and got the e-mail that I was eligible.
Shortly after, I was designated 1B
Essential by the feds for my position @ work.
If you are registered with the state, you should get an e-mail when you are eligible.

I was classified 1C through NJ and got the e-mail that I was eligible.
Shortly after, I was designated 1B
Essential by the feds for my position @ work.
If you are registered with the state, you should get an e-mail when you are eligible.

i just received a follow-up email to my eligibility email. It said that I am in queue, and would be notified
when my slot can be scheduled (availability and order of registration) - this was both from the state,
and RWJ.

i just received a follow-up email to my eligibility email. It said that I am in queue, and would be notified
when my slot can be scheduled (availability and order of registration) - this was both from the state,
and RWJ.
I get that email every week. I'm not too hopeful they're will be one that says it's available to actually schedule. I also get an email every Friday afternoon telling me that my PPP loan forgiveness application is under review and they will get back to me soon. I've received that every week since November. I just love dealing with the State.

Snagged a Sunday appointment down at Rowan. Just want to get it over with....at this point if smokers are getting shots, I can morally get one too.

I get that email every week. I'm not too hopeful they're will be one that says it's available to actually schedule. I also get an email every Friday afternoon telling me that my PPP loan forgiveness application is under review and they will get back to me soon. I've received that every week since November. I just love dealing with the State.

If you use the site, you will not get an appointment. You have to call every hour on the hour.

I can't read this either but the headline and first few lines tell the story

https://www.wsj.com/articles/well-h...11613669731?reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink
That last paragraph strikes a painful cord with the news I heard this morning of a young person taking their life yesterday at one of the universities. I'm not going to say they were depressed only because of Covid lockdowns but I know the state of my own kids' minds is of confusion, frustration and worry (to name a few).

Back
Top Bottom