This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Unfortunately in the United States wearing a mask has become a political opinion.

I’ve never quite experienced anything like this where people are so one-sided about something and so vocal about it. All the sudden people that normally follow the rules “per se “now are overly opinionated about how wearing a mask inside someplace is stealing our civil liberties.

there a bigger Battles to be fought
quote-only-in-america-can-you-find-so-many-angry-people-claiming-to-love-their-country-while-d...jpg

Unfortunately in the United States wearing a mask has become a political opinion.

I’ve never quite experienced anything like this where people are so one-sided about something and so vocal about it. All the sudden people that normally follow the rules “per se “now are overly opinionated about how wearing a mask inside someplace is stealing our civil liberties.

there a bigger Battles to be fought

What’s even crazier is when you see someone you would consider otherwise rational, saying the masks are BS. And there are many.

What’s even crazier is when you see someone you would consider otherwise rational, saying the masks are BS. And there are many.
One of my coworkers literally didn’t leave his house for 4-6 weeks. How he is like, we all just need to get it, f masks

My co-irkers all hang out in the break room (maybe 10'x20') for hours without a mask in site. At any time during the day there is around 15 people in there without masks. Usually not eating or drinking, just hanging out. Someone is going to come in without symptoms and give it to everyone. I'm convinced it'll happen. I refuse to eat in there and will only pass through while wearing an n95.

Let’s not turn this into a complain about others.

talk about what you do.

talk about what you do.
What I do, ultimately won't matter much.
At the end of the day, we cannot live in a bubble as I doubt any one of us can self sustain for any meaningful length of time and someone WILL end up coughing on me.

One of my coworkers literally didn’t leave his house for 4-6 weeks. How he is like, we all just need to get it, f masks

didn't you guys read about the covid parties in Tuscaloosa OK - kids put money in a pot, have a big party, first to test pos wins the cash. I'm sure it's happening elsewhere.

What I do, ultimately won't matter much.
At the end of the day, we cannot live in a bubble as I doubt any one of us can self sustain for any meaningful length of time and someone WILL end up coughing on me.

I don't agree with this at all. The best person to protect you is YOU. It's not a magical virus, casual passing bye won't infect you, prolonged contact will. Stay away from people who could be infected, wear masks around others when indoors. Stay away from crowds and people not wearing masks. And don't do group mtb rides! ?

talk about what you do.

Staying away from crowds, wearing a mask when I go in stores and keeping the hang out circle to family*.... the normal stuff most ppl are doing

Now I did get a new tattoo (on my leg and we both wore masks for like 5 hours straight), I have a hair cut appt tomorrow, been to doctor for blood work and have been on 1 group ride but even that went from 7 to 4ppl real quick. Somethings don't register on my risk tolerance meter other things do. I'm in no rush to eat out and don't plan on going to the beaches, zoo, aquariums or places like that. Also I think we are keeping our daughter out of daycare but its her last year and got very comfortable putting that 1k a month in savings.

*1 family member and his inlaws had COVID and his wife who has MS tested + for antibodies but never showed symptoms Overall thats 7ppl I know personally that had the

I don't agree with this at all. The best person to protect you is YOU. It's not a magical virus, casual passing bye won't infect you, prolonged contact will. Stay away from people who could be infected, wear masks around others when indoors. Stay away from crowds and people not wearing masks. And don't do group mtb rides! ?
Lol on the group rides

Like the picture were everyone is right next to each other ?

this was the ride i was on.

Back
Top Bottom