The Social Distancing in Isolation Contest & Never-ending Peter Pan Positivity Parlay

Oops.
IMG_20200401_191530312.jpg

My local bike path is now closed so taking it to the streets. Did my best to give proper distance to people that are walking down the middle of the street. And why are they in the middle of the street if there is a sidewalk and no one is walking on said sidewalk.The tires on my fatbike are pretty loud on the pavement so at least folks heard me coming. Decided to take a pic of this purple plum tree as there are probably 2000 too many pics on this site of my bikes already. Glad it’s spring.
86EB8264-F932-4FE5-BF72-CD5D6C69F43A.jpeg

4/1
Had some more sciencey telecom nonsense with a major Infectious Disease group in the city today. Hopefully my last time in for a while...doubt it.... Was able to squeeze a lap in at LewMo when I got back. So many people were out. Weather was awesome. It’s been a weird week....I keep thinking it’s Friday.
1585793615449.jpeg

My local bike path is now closed so taking it to the streets. Did my best to give proper distance to people that are walking down the middle of the street. And why are they in the middle of the street if there is a sidewalk and no one is walking on said sidewalk.The tires on my fatbike are pretty loud on the pavement so at least folks heard me coming. Decided to take a pic of this purple plum tree as there are probably 2000 too many pics on this site of my bikes already. Glad it’s spring.View attachment 123889
Several times on my road ride today I had to call out people walking like 5 wide across. WTF.

Nice pics ??

Back
Top Bottom