The Social Distancing in Isolation Contest & Never-ending Peter Pan Positivity Parlay

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
1585743190740.png

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
was way ahead of the curve on this one 2014! i wouldn't use it on very large spaces.
I think that colors really pop against the background. It is lighter than the pic -
We used dark reds (tile backsplash on left, picture, closet wall, and opposite to it) to offset

View attachment 123731

This OTOH is a condo i did last year - trendy, ready to sell. The range ruins the pic, but not my choice.

View attachment 123732View attachment 123733

Is this where I picked up the cross bike?

w_b

4/1
My kids woke me up at oh-justlight-thirty, lookin' to get out. Got them fed and bundled and we had aboot 75 minutes of outdoor fun. It was chilly.
Virtual field trip with their school today to Canada, eh? Sounds fun. We already talking in tongues. Maybe a break in the routine.
I gonna try for a ride later.

IMG_0299.PNG

IMG_0300.PNG

IMG_0301.PNG

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
3/30

Walked around the house to check the High Tech Landscaping work - things are coming along.
Will post when they finish-up. Looks like they will be here about a week.

Also headed over to the lumber yard in Clinton. This is self-service. Head into the yard, load what you want on
the truck - head into the office, where they have a barrier between the staff, and the clients. Credit card machine
on the outside - no sig required. Only thing you touch is the credit card, and the receipt. and of course the door
handle - when it is a bit warmer, that will stop too.

Oh, along the side of the house. A wild flower? I thought it was a violet, but maybe not.

View attachment 123709
I believe that is Vinca.

w_b

I like the way the stuff against the sunny side of the house gets a head-start.

LOL I noticed this morn the green growth on the north side of our abode is BUMPIN'.
And the neighbor across the easement and down two, has a monstrosity of a bamboo forest goin'. Another thing to be fighting off my property.

Top Bottom