The Social Distancing in Isolation Contest & Never-ending Peter Pan Positivity Parlay

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
59343BA6-A64F-48E0-870A-0EBE507BD3ED.jpeg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
3/30

Walked around the house to check the High Tech Landscaping work - things are coming along.
Will post when they finish-up. Looks like they will be here about a week.

Also headed over to the lumber yard in Clinton. This is self-service. Head into the yard, load what you want on
the truck - head into the office, where they have a barrier between the staff, and the clients. Credit card machine
on the outside - no sig required. Only thing you touch is the credit card, and the receipt. and of course the door
handle - when it is a bit warmer, that will stop too.

Oh, along the side of the house. A wild flower? I thought it was a violet, but maybe not.

1585661633396.png

Kaleidopete

3/31/20
Early morning ride, it's been rain and drizzle for days now, it's getting tiresome.
BUT, today's highlight was a pair of Bard owls, must be mama & papa. I'd love to see the babies!.
Dsc04231.jpg

nice trails though, a little damp, but just pick the right ones.
Dsc04229.jpg

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Yeah, greys are popular now. I find them kinda blah, like millennials. It looks good on your wall, everything in good shape but if you chase color trends you be painting every 5 yrs. I'm on the 20 yr plan.

was way ahead of the curve on this one 2014! i wouldn't use it on very large spaces.
I think that colors really pop against the background. It is lighter than the pic -
We used dark reds (tile backsplash on left, picture, closet wall, and opposite to it) to offset

1585674184103.png

This OTOH is a condo i did last year - trendy, ready to sell. The range ruins the pic, but not my choice.

1585674535289.png
1585674618956.png

ilnadi

Still fighting the sinus infection, so no exercise. I had bought 4lbs of tomatoes and 3lbs of peppers last trip

So the tomatoes became sauce (three are blue jars, hence the color)
20200331_142310.jpg

The peppers got vacuum packed and frozen. Turns out you can get a teenager to help because the vacuum packer is cool
20200331_142402.jpg

Top Bottom