The Social Distancing in Isolation Contest & Never-ending Peter Pan Positivity Parlay

FINS UP MAHOMIES!!!

3ACA4AD4-B497-4723-BE02-002860AC2B63.jpeg

3/28

Got some work in outside - cleaning the garage, moving things to the barn.
Put some of the plants out that can tolerate the cold.
Strolled down to get the mail, and noticed the plants have also decided spring is here.

Probably a filter i should apply, but meh
Yellow of forsythia, White of Bradford pear, the magnolia blooms, and the green of the grass.

1585432674476.png

So the positive in this picture is it is done. My wife a month ago con'ed me into hanging flooring on awall as an accent wall. "Her project" but when it started to go sideways i finished it. Today she finally broke me down to put up the crown molding she had to have. She had me cornered between the rain and the covid and threatened to try to do it herself. She needed to help (worst part).
IMG_20200328_203546.jpg
Done though and still time to make it to ShopRite liquors.

No rides in a few days, allergies and coughing (great time for it, right?). Managed to get the brakes on the old Honda fixed for the student driver. Got halfway through building a workbenches (I'll post pics tomorrow when I finish it). And managed to type up the veggie soup recipe for my father in law

Attachments

• vegetablesoup.pdf
    223.2 KB · Views: 93
3/29
River Sliver
E6180A97-925D-4962-BE22-9E3A1315E352.jpeg
this I lost track of counting cars but there were only 5 that passed my on my side of the road. Also, DRJTBC has bridge trolls on both sides of the river now and for the first time ever I saw one at the Stockton bridge, which is one I always ride across. He politely told me to walk me bike (after I had ridden across). Thank you sir, next time.

Back
Top Bottom