Cool weather racing ...

S

Shar0se

interesting..... my favorite part of this race description is:
RULE OF THUMB
If you are not considered normal by your peer, this is probably a race for you.

HA! There are definately some people I can put into this category that are on this site. Myself not included in that collective bunch. I'll be on snow on skis this winter but I can't say I'll be on my bike, let alone racing..... Are you doing it RyderX?

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
iT'S BACK!!

I was looking for the link a few weeks ago because my bookmark wasn't working...I guess they were working on the site.

It is definitely on my list :getsome:

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Awesome!!

more interesting "notes" from them.....
"FROSBITE AND HYPOTHERMIA

Hypothermia in the winter is generally related to the fact that you do not drink enough and therefore is directly related to dehydration. Make sure that you intake plenty of liquid.

Beside your feet and hands, your nose is at the highest risk for frostbite. Consider a Polar-fleece neck warmer to protect against the cold and a neoprene mask against the wind. If everything else fails do not hesitate to duck tape your nose for additional protection. You can also tape your cheek bones to have additional protection from the wind otherwise as they are otherwise difficult to cover. "

S

Shar0se

more interesting "notes" from them.....
"FROSBITE AND HYPOTHERMIA

Hypothermia in the winter is generally related to the fact that you do not drink enough and therefore is directly related to dehydration. Make sure that you intake plenty of liquid.

Beside your feet and hands, your nose is at the highest risk for frostbite. Consider a Polar-fleece neck warmer to protect against the cold and a neoprene mask against the wind. If everything else fails do not hesitate to duck tape your nose for additional protection. You can also tape your cheek bones to have additional protection from the wind otherwise as they are otherwise difficult to cover. "
is there anything duck tape is not good for?

Top Bottom