Cool tools

milwaukee-die-grinders-2485-20-e1_600.jpg

My coolest tool. It was expensive but well worth it.

I am thinking about using that mini chainsaw on a pole and cutting limbs. I attached a jigsaw to some 10' conduit with limited results. I'm all about those multipurpose tools.
Love mine. It sits next to the bandsaw with a 2 or 3" roloc for immediate deburring.

I bought one for pruning around the property (previously using a pruning blade on a cordless recip saw) and it will handle a lot more than they claim! I've cut small pine logs longer than its 6" blade by taking cuts on both sides, though i wouldn't do that with hardwoods.
I bet! I have their 16" chainsaw and the pole saw that I've been impressed with. Didn't really have this one on the radar, but acme has a pretty good deal that I found hard to pass on:

Love mine. It sits next to the bandsaw with a 2 or 3" roloc for immediate deburring.
Yeah i have rolocs, wire wheels, knotted wheels, mini wood saws, burrs, cutting discs, die grinders, 1/8 chuck with dozens of dremel accessories, even tried a 1/4" router straight bit.

It is a weapon for cleaning welds with a mini knotted wheel

I bet! I have their 16" chainsaw and the pole saw that I've been impressed with. Didn't really have this one on the radar, but acme has a pretty good deal that I found hard to pass on:

We have both. Mother-in-law got the mini saw for Christmas a few years ago, we bought the big one for removing 5-10 fallen locusts. 1) Locust trees are a bitch to cut with a handsaw or axe, and 2) the 16" saw does surprisingly well. The big battery is mandatory, though. I think I have a couple of the medium sized ones, and they were good for 4 cuts each. The big one had ~25% left after chopping up 40 feet of tree. Also, buy a "supercharger", cause that giganto battery takes 6-7(?) hours to charge on the little one.

Small one deffo punches above it's weight, and you can buy chains at pretty much any hardware store.

We have both. Mother-in-law got the mini saw for Christmas a few years ago, we bought the big one for removing 5-10 fallen locusts. 1) Locust trees are a bitch to cut with a handsaw or axe, and 2) the 16" saw does surprisingly well. The big battery is mandatory, though. I think I have a couple of the medium sized ones, and they were good for 4 cuts each. The big one had ~25% left after chopping up 40 feet of tree. Also, buy a "supercharger", cause that giganto battery takes 6-7(?) hours to charge on the little one.

Small one deffo punches above it's weight, and you can buy chains at pretty much any hardware store.
I've started acquiring some of the high capacity batteries, and have a couple of the rapid chargers. But I still typically use the standard chargers. I can get all the lawn care done with the 12 and 8 with about 25% left on both at the end.
PXL_20220702_165535536.jpg

Back
Top Bottom