Contacting The MAC

ArmyOfNone

I am looking to contact someone from the MAC. The two emails listed on their site have failed. Anyone have a suggestion?

THANKS!

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
c87e_2.JPG

He's for sale on Ebay...

-Jim.

C

cambridge

Armyofnone, are you trying to contact MAC to let them know you're going to stop sand bagging?

33 upgrade points? Really? Do you need someone to do it for you?

Yes, you just got called you out on the interwebs.... If I see you in the starting grid for another 4 race, I'll do it very publicly. Just a fair warning.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Armyofnone, are you trying to contact MAC to let them know you're going to stop sand bagging?

Yes, you just got called you out on the interwebs.... If I see you in the starting grid for another 4 race, I'll do it very publicly. Just a fair warning.

Go elsewhere. You're not welcome here.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
nice one..

Not a very nice 1st post.

Fred is a good guy who has done a ton of work in a very short amount of time. If he wins the state championship he will have earned it. if he does not he will still move up to the B's for sure.

I too harassed him early on but I am now settled with the idea that he will have a run of glory filled learning races. After that he will join the ranks of the killer b's.

Admittedly I did laugh out loud at this post. You get some points for that, BUT as we on this board have watched Fred find his way with cycling we have grown to consider him a good friend and an all around good guy.

I sold Fred his 1st bike a few years back and it has been a blast to watch him crash and grow as a cyclist.

As a side note, I personally am new to the cross scene and I too have been left feeling uneasy with some of the very fit guys in the "beginners" class. As I just had my best finish ever in 14th spot I do feel as though I am in the right spot. Once (if ever) I finish in the top 3 I would consider a move up. But that is my choice..

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog

sorry for the potty mouth. but wow what a fucking asshole. want me to take him out back and beat the shit of of him? hahahahh

Top Bottom