Congrats to Wilderness 101 finishers

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Congrats to Wilderness 101 finishers! There were 173 men finishers and 14 women. Lots of dnf's.

Winners: 1. Jerimiah Bishop 6:52 2. Harlan Price 6:57 3. Tinker Juarez 7:23

Brian Lariviere 8:09 - 10th overall !!

Tim Dougherty 8:25 - 20th overall, 5th ss ?
Jesse Epstein 9:02 - 39th overall
Joe Azze 9:30 - 58th overall
Kris Weber 9:40 - 63rd overall
Ryan Heerschap 10:36 - 91st overall

Nice job Guys!!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
For those who don't know, that 10th place finisher is the poster "BL" on the site. Congrats man you are INSANE!!!!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
congrats to everyone, and would i be correct in thinking that jeremiah's time is quicker than chris eatoughs event record?

NEVERMIND

norm answered that in his other thread.

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
From the sounds of it the course was different this year, and faster. So I don't know if it's necessarily apples to apples, or even Sausages for that matter.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
yeah, but the course has changed a bit nearly every year. that's the reason why i called it the event record....

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, it could change every year I really don't know how that works.

xc62701

Congrats to Wilderness 101 finishers! There were 173 men finishers and 14 women. Lots of dnf's.

Winners: 1. Jerimiah Bishop 6:52 2. Harlan Price 6:57 3. Tinker Juarez 7:23

Brian Lariviere 8:09 - 10th overall !!

Tim Dougherty 8:25 - 20th overall, 5th ss ?
Jesse Epstein 9:02 - 39th overall
Joe Azze 9:30 - 58th overall
Kris Weber 9:40 - 63rd overall
Ryan Heerschap 10:36 - 91st overall

Nice job Guys!!

I was hoping to finish around 12 hours. I was happy with my time and to merely finish at all :D

B.L.

Thanks Pixy!

Yeah, Jeremiah ripped it this year, and it was a course record. It would have really been interesting to see what Eatough could have done WITH the help of Jeremiah and others. The course does change slightly from year to year, as it has over the past five years. This was probably one of the driest in the past 5, and we were so covered in dust, it looked like we had done Paris-Roubaix after the first 20 miles. It was these first 20 miles that actually helped to set the course record, as the lead group absolutely blistered them. We hit the first aid station at 1:10 in, and then the real selection began.

It was awesome having Tinker there in addition to the outstanding local talent the event draws every year. Jeremiah is way impressive, and hats off to Harlan who is getting it done without the same support as the big guys. Brandon was by far the youngest of the group and Sam (Willow's brother) had a great run at his first 101 attempt.

It was cool seeing so many NJ riders out there and the positive energy was amazing!

Chris Scott has once again put on an outstanding event and set the bar very high for all promoters.

Top Bottom