Conditions

RacinStart

I rode in my local Cheesequake park today. Lots of twigs and branches from the storm yesterday or day before. But had lots of fun running through muddy trails.

Sircrashalot

Form past experience if you head in from the 27 side it should be dried out by now. Expect big soggy after the concrete bridge though, and I think the other side of Middlebusgh might still be a no-no.

The Kalmyk

Form past experience if you head in from the 27 side it should be dried out by now. Expect big soggy after the concrete bridge though, and I think the other side of Middlebusgh might still be a no-no.

South Middlebush should be a-o-k....I would say to stay dry pass the new section via the doubletrack along the fields, then catch the new section back towards the canal....Much more flow on the new section heading that way

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
rode there this morning and only rode the 27 side and part of the red. everything was in good shape will some minor wet spots. get out there before the rain! trail surface was killer on the legs because it is super tacky but not muddy....

jimmysnukastyle

Conditions 5/22-->

If the rain stops - do the Six Mile elders see reasonable conditions for Friday PM and/or the weekend?

Anyone check out the work from last weekend recently?

Dan

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
six has to be a sloppy mess, just like AON said...

If we get the temp they are forecasting over the next few days, Sunday or Monday might be ok. I am hoping for Monday....

jimmysnukastyle

Six Mile

Really takes a while - may shoot for others as suggested last week. This rain just isn't stopping.

I don't have a street bike - perhaps I should pick one up. I have my Fisher on a trainer though.

Definitely don't want to damage all of the hard work everyone has been putting into these trails - agreed.

Dan

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions