conditions?

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
not too sure. sometime earlier in the day but not TOO early to avoid super cold temps. cant do sat dustin, thursday mornign is the only time i have free. been off the bike over a month so im not trying to hammer.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I am supposed to be there at noon if that works for you I will be testing a new ride so the pace will be slow.
hope you can make it.

I was there from 11am to 1pm. Trails are good with a few minor mushy spots. I dunno about tomorrow but i would say itll thaw a lil bit with the temp being allegedly near 50.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
the trails were great had a blast on my first 29'er SS ride rode with Pinkshirtphotos AKA Sean.
nice day to be out in the woods

Kmoodymz3

I'm thinking about Saturday afternoon at Allaire. Do you think it will be too muddy with today's thaw or will it be dry enough. We'd be taking some beginners so we'll be staying out of Tiger Woods.

beachwoodbikes

Shop: Beachwood Bikes
Shop Keep
Today's Conditions

The run of perfect riding continues. This morning's dawn patrol was perfect. All the ruts are gone and it was smooth frozen and flowin.

I was there from 1pm to 3pm. Got pretty soft and mushy by 3. Tomorrow it will definatly be on the soft side. Best bet is early as you can in the morning.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions