Conditions this Sunday?

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Also , someone has been going around and removing alot of stuff, Logs etc. What the heck are they thinking. If they cant get over it , learn or walk over dont think because you cant do it noone can or would want to. :getsome:
Yeah, there has been evidence of some shifty "trail work" done at Allaire lately. I'd particularly like to point out the attempt made on that wet gully toward the one end of Tiger Woods: If you're gonna take the time to put branches in the mud, at least place them across the trail instead of aligning them with the direction of the trail.:rolleyes: Someone is gonna stick a front wheel in there and go a-flying. Sheesh.

dualfisted

I can't bitch about anything trail work related, nor would I, I was in NY for this TM, and as of right now, I'm scheduled to work during the next one. HOwever, someone moved almost every small to medium log off the trails, was that part of the TM, or does someone out there hate logs of any sort???? Whatever, it just means I'm faster than I was last week, haha. I'm heading out there around 6ish tonight if anyone is down. Lates, TJ

Glancing Aft

So hands down I love this place, I had a great ride there on Sunday. I just love getting myself "lost" on all the endless swooping single track. Well it was a great ride, that was until my friend found himself in the hospital from it. Rergardless you guys have something special down there, I wish it wasn't an hour and 45 +/- drive for me to get there.

walter

Fourth Party
What happened to you buddy? Hope all is OK.

Took a quick look at your MB, looks like you missed alot more of the good stuff. Then again, Im sure the fall didnt help.

Again, hope he's OK.

Glancing Aft

We were pressed on time so didn't get to go down by the river or anything, and yes then the accident happened. I'd rather not post too much up about him on a public forum, but he'll be okay, he's going for surgery tomorrow.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I was stopped and vented at (no malice, just someone who is as pissed as I am about the douche who moved all the logs), and I can only agree with Greg, that some one has made it their mission to get the trails easy enough for their feeble skill set.

dualfisted

Let's set them up,,,, RAMBO style, with spikes and stuff, that way, only the most skilled "warriors" can not only clear them, but also live to ride them another day, haha.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
did anyone get out to allaire Sat.?
I am hoping to get out there today if all gos well and was wondering if the trails were sloppy after the friday storms.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions