Conditions Skyline 2/15

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I meant to post this yesterday after my hike, but since my hike ended up with me spilling my guts all over yellow trail, I couldn't get to it until now.

Turns out the whole family is down with the stomach flu, yesterday and last night were rough but I digress.

Conditions were OK. I was surprised to see trails packed due to a lot of hiking traffic. It might not be perfectly packed so climbing might be a little dicey, but they were very ride-able. Some sections were not touched at all, I think hikers lost the trail and made their own.

The road around the lake is cleared completely, so is the road that spilts cannonball.

I wish I had brought the bike. It was a perfect day to be out.

Now this snow is messing it all up again :mad:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Interesting. I guess that's the skiis plus hikers effect? The next to last pic almost looks like someone shoveled it.

Engignar

Allright! Shaping up well for this weekend. Now if only my wrist would heal...you know, the one I reinjured even worse this past weekend.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Was the road around the lake plowed?

Probably, people do live down there.
Why no pics of your spilled guts? :popcorn:
I'll try to check it out later on in the week and post conditions.
I don't know if you're looking for the condition of the trails or the condition of Zoller's spilled guts. Either way, today they got covered with six inches of fresh, perfectly packable new snow.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I don't know if you're looking for the condition of the trails or the condition of Zoller's spilled guts. Either way, today they got covered with six inches of fresh, perfectly packable new snow.

zoller, please post gps location of spilled guts .. i'll bring shovel

Engignar

I went hiking at Ramapo yesterday evening, soccer field up to the castle. Riding is going to be difficult for quite some time, the white stuff was knee deep in places. The road around the lake is plowed and has a compacted surface.

J-Dro

I went hiking at Ramapo yesterday evening, soccer field up to the castle. Riding is going to be difficult for quite some time, the white stuff was knee deep in places. The road around the lake is plowed and has a compacted surface.

Is the environmental clean-up done at the soccer fields?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions