Conditions 2/21

rockmonster

Eternal Beginner
I stopped by a week ago. Park was closed for deer control, and the parking lot was practically submerged.

alex_k

Anyone been out that can report on how nice/nasty the trail is going to be this weekend?

sorry but you lost your chance... it was well frozen this morning but it is already thawing :(

all parts of the trail exposed to sun are very rutted... it is worse than last week and gonna be even worse ... because I met a bunch of people who wakes up too late :D

I do not recommend riding 6M this weekend

Last edited:

Sircrashalot

sorry but you lost your chance... it was well frozen this morning but it is already thawing :(

all parts of the trail exposed to sun are very rutted... it is worse than last week and gonna be even worse ... because I met a bunch of people who wakes up too late :D

I do not recommend riding 6M this weekend

Yeah I was there early today & it was frozen nicely but there were some sections with AWFUL frozen ruts. My group was on the way out around 10 & it was starting to melt up. Parking lot had a bunch of cars still so safe to say more damage was done today as it melted....

rockmonster

Eternal Beginner
Conditions when thawed?

Anyone have any idea if 6MR is still a wreck when its thawed? Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, and I'll be riding there after work if possible.

alex_k

don't even ask about that until late April... you can ride 6M only early morning after freezing night

the trails are deeply rutted because some people still ride 6M regardless conditions

Last edited:

Wobbegong

don't even ask about that until late April... you can ride 6M only early morning after freezing night

the trails are deeply rutted because some people still ride 6M regardless conditions

Its a great time of year for a road bike...

I havent been on a bike in Six Mile since Feb 5th when it was snow covered and 8 degrees.

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions