Completed another site upgrade......Dark Mode Cometh 🦇

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Time for another installment of:

Fixing something that isn't broken!

Well, they claim some things are broken, and there are some improvements - which I will
point out if useful.

Site upgrade happening later tonight or Et tu Brute?

1615817498966.png

Last edited:

Dingo

UGH, every time gm upgrades our software shit ends up broken or missing, nothing is improved. Stuff just moved around like that shell game.
But they have to justify their jobs, right?

Patrick

Staff member
I don't know if related, but this morning I woke up with a stabbing pain in my upper back...

Sorry Leo - I was hexing on those guys that rode six mile, and you may have gotten caught by friendly fire.

1615901438503.png

UGH, every time gm upgrades our software shit ends up broken or missing, nothing is improved. Stuff just moved around like that shell game.
But they have to justify their jobs, right?

I like it when you have to do a firmware upgrade to a tool - and find out it was mis-reading something for the last three years.

Patrick

Staff member
Haven't seen any of these improvements yet.

i don't see anything user facing.

it was successfully installed, so my quarterly bonus is well earned! ;)
Paying in mtbnj stock and options this year!

1615903330344.png

-----------------------------

XenForo 2.2.4 Released​

Exactly ten years and a day since the very first stable release of XenForo, we are happy to present a new release to increase the reliability and performance of XenForo.

XenForo 2.2.4 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.

One-click upgrade to XenForo 2.2.4

Directly from your admin control panel

Some of the changes in XF 2.2.4 include:

The following public templates have had changes:
  • PAGE_CONTAINER
  • alert_macros
  • alert_post_pre_reg
  • alert_user_pre_reg_failed
  • approval_queue_macros
  • bb_code_tag_quote
  • bookmark_macros
  • connected_account_associated_facebook
  • contact_form
  • core_bbcode.less
  • editor_dialog_media
  • editor_insert_gif
  • forum_filters_type_question
  • forum_view_type_question
  • forum_view_type_suggestion
  • helper_attach_upload
  • member_latest_activity
  • member_macros
  • member_recent_content
  • member_tooltip
  • member_view
  • nestable.less
  • offline.less
  • post_article_macros
  • post_macros
  • post_question_macros
  • push_post_pre_reg
  • push_user_pre_reg_failed
  • search_form_macros
  • search_form_post
  • service_worker_offline
  • thread_view

Piston Honda

Well that was an interesting history lesson. (Re: Ides of March) I just thought it was a typo. How do you guys know this stuff? Do you watch a lot of History channel?

Patrick

Staff member
Well that was an interesting history lesson. (Re: Ides of March) I just thought it was a typo. How do you guys know this stuff? Do you watch a lot of History channel?

required Italian heritage knowledge (although everyone must have learned about Julio along the way - they did name a month after him)
kinda like having to watch Godfather I & II. III is optional, and does not earn extra credit, except for making gnocchi.
:D

PS - Made popular by Shakespeare

Last edited:

serviceguy

In my case elementary school. But I always enjoyed history (shows, books, museums). When I was travelling for work I always made time to make myself aware of local culture/history (when possible, in some countries it's not that easy for different reasons such as language, politics etc.). I was the odd one, my coworkers would rather visit other types of local attractions.

Fun fact, I've watched more documentaries on Roman history on BBC than on Italian television.

rlb

I maybe stepping in a booby trap here but.. did you read that entire list? I don't even understand what that means...
Second time I got to use this one today! Other one was a work email.

science-sarcasm-Professor-Frink-Comic-Book-Guy-631.jpg

trailhead

JORBA: Wildcat/Splitrock
JORBA.ORG
TF feed on conditions seems to have permanent reports, several which are "dusty" or "dry" yet persist when new conditions reports state otherwise.

Top Bottom