Columbia Trail -> Nassau Trail connector

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
anyone have the gps track for connecting nassau trails to columbia trail via the off-road method?

thanks

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I stalked the usual places but didn't turn up anything other than a short road section...I figured you did your homework but thought I'd check any way ;)

Patrick

Staff member
Ive seen it described sonewhere. Just havent found it on a map. May need to go explore.

Last edited:

ktmrider

If you know where the waterfall overlook is (on the columbia trail side )
there is a steel pipe fence that is about 20 ft long you would go over that small hill and on the left will see the falls and on the right is a down hill trail that you would take , follow trail to end go strait to pavement make a quick left and ride over bridge follow trail and keep chain link fence on RIGHT , go up small climb and you will pop out at river road and the bottom of nassau rd just climb nassau and your there GOOD LUCK !

Patrick

Staff member
If you know where the waterfall overlook is (on the columbia trail side )
there is a steel pipe fence that is about 20 ft long you would go over that small hill and on the left will see the falls and on the right is a down hill trail that you would take , follow trail to end go strait to pavement make a quick left and ride over bridge follow trail and keep chain link fence on RIGHT , go up small climb and you will pop out at river road and the bottom of nassau rd just climb nassau and your there GOOD LUCK !

i'm going to try this next week...

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'm going to try this next week...
I've posted a link to a ride that does this a few times. Look around. ..

Actually, if you look on my strava, every mtb ride I do takes this trail.

Patrick

Staff member
See if this helps.....

Screenshot 2016-04-18 at 08.42.00.png

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions