Climbing at NJ Rock Gym (1/23)

xc62701

Hey guys and gals. I'm going to be at the NJ Rock Gym again this wednesday and I wanted to see if anyone is interested. Here's an even better bonus. For those that are members, you can bring a friend that hasn't been there before for free. So if anyone wants to go that's never been there I can get you in free as my guest!(I think you still need to rent shoes/harness etc but that's cheap) I can do 1 per month. So if you wanna try it out, come on out. I'll be there 8pm till 10:30pm. Check out www.njrockgym.com for more info.

xc62701

I'm giving you an excuse to get away from the trainer and you still won't go?!?!?! Sheesh... I'll do anything I can to get away from that thing...

xc62701

It was another great turnout last night...I was all alone...:( It was actually good since I was pretty beat from riding earlier. I got in an hour and went home. I'll try again for next wednesday...

S

Shar0se

Let's pick a date......

So can we pick a night to climb sometime in the next couple of weeks....... when are ya'll free?

Eileen

Right now Tuesday or Thursday nights are good for me.

I can't make it on Mondays or Wednesdays.

Wazu

Randolph Climbing Gym

Don't know if you guys know about Randolph Climbing Gym but holy crap does it have better walls... worth the slight ride longer down rt 10. Real rock walls with natural features too and bouldering with a real boulder. 4 auto ascenders so you can go alone and not wait. I go Mon Tue Fri Sun if anyone wants to go. Happy climbing!

Wazu

I'll be doing sundays mondays tuesdays and fridays. I don't think there is a 20th in there :( A world class friend and climber teaches me and it rocks. I really love the climbing a lot. Mtbing for fun will compliment this tremendously. I'm ancious to see how well i can bike now that Im in shape for the first time in many years. should be a fun spring and summer! Anyways, I'll be at the Randolph Climbing gym on Friday from 3 till 6. Later kids.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I'll be doing sundays mondays tuesdays and fridays. I don't think there is a 20th in there :( A world class friend and climber teaches me and it rocks. I really love the climbing a lot. Mtbing for fun will compliment this tremendously. I'm ancious to see how well i can bike now that Im in shape for the first time in many years. should be a fun spring and summer! Anyways, I'll be at the Randolph Climbing gym on Friday from 3 till 6. Later kids.

are you usually there that early? i may be able to meet up on friday... but not until later... like 6

Top Bottom