clifton to mahlon dickerson.

liong71er

hello everyone!!

this was my monday rides(12/08),..started riding with tempt 16F degree at 6:30 am wind was quiet friendly on that day. the only problem i have is "my-skinny-toe" i can't feel my toes. so i have to walk everytime i can't feel them,others body part was fine and cozy. i did wear lots of layer(insulation,wool sock,shoes warmer,double sock) n yet i still can't feel my toes(LOL)

but,..it,s allright i can handle it!
it was really a fun riding experience if you happen to love riding at tempt under 20ish,..as for me this is a second times i done it(last year never under 20ish)
and as they say "winter riding is like an evolution" you go from 80ish to (perhaps)sub zero is really amazing experience,especially for me.
who,..never have this experience before.

so,..it was my second times i've visited mahlon dickerson the first one was 5 yrs ago(with my wife during fall season)
got loss 5 yrs ago b/c i haven't yet know how to read trails mark ^_^

i'm only ride the yellow and little bit blue trails,... fairly rocky terrain,long climb n grinding. in general,are very technicall and callenging(i guess it's not suitable for beginner)
i couldn't stay here any longer due to my "TOE" issue.
so,..i bail out earlier than i'm planing to.

mileage 72.59
ride time 6:53:54

Attachments

• DSCN0521.JPG
    DSCN0521.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCN0524.JPG
    DSCN0524.JPG
    197.3 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCN0525.JPG
    DSCN0525.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 102
  • DSCN0526.JPG
    DSCN0526.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCN0527.JPG
    DSCN0527.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

sixseven

hello everyone!!

this was my monday rides(12/08),..started riding with tempt 16F degree at 6:30 am wind was quiet friendly on that day. the only problem i have is "my-skinny-toe" i can't feel my toes. so i have to walk everytime i can't feel them,others body was fine and cozy. i did wear lots of layer(insulation,wool sock,shoes warmer,double sock) n yet i still can't feel my toes(LOL)

but,..it,s allright i can handle it!
it was really a fun riding experience if you happen to love riding at tempt under 20ish,..as for me this is a second times i done it(last year never under 20ish)
and as they say "winter riding is like an evolution" you go from 80ish to (perhaps)sub zero is really amazing experience,especially for me.
who,..never have this experience before.

so,..it was my second times i've visited mahlon dickerson the first one was 5 yrs ago(with my wife during fall season)
got loss 5 yrs ago b/c i haven't yet know how to read trails mark ^_^

i'm only ride the yellow and little bit blue trails,... fairly rocky terrain,long climb n grinding. in general,are very technicall and callenging(i guess it's not suitable for beginner)
i couldn't stay here any longer due to my "TOE" issue.
so,..i bail out earlier than i'm planing to.

mileage 72.59
Nearly 73 miles! Hardcore...and you always do these alone. That is just awesome!:scared::scared::scared:

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
hello everyone!!

this was my monday rides(12/08),..started riding with tempt 16F degree at 6:30 am wind was quiet friendly on that day. the only problem i have is "my-skinny-toe" i can't feel my toes. so i have to walk everytime i can't feel them,others body part was fine and cozy. i did wear lots of layer(insulation,wool sock,shoes warmer,double sock) n yet i still can't feel my toes(LOL)

mileage 72.59

I'd say your slackin, your last ride Clifton to Chimmney Rock you did 73 miles.
Kidding, Kidding... your a monster to put those miles in those conditions on a MTB.:getsome:

liong71er

this is when i'm entering paterson city,..stop for awhile to shot several pics here and there,..

Attachments

• DSC_0316.jpg
    DSC_0316.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC_0321.jpg
    DSC_0321.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC_0331.jpg
    DSC_0331.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC_0339.jpg
    DSC_0339.jpg