(CLAIMED!) books books books

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Before I deal with the headache that is Facebook, anyone want any of these books? All free. Pick up in Morristown or at Cranks (Friday is a maybe for me but I will be there Saturday)

PXL_20220814_175433626.MP.jpgPXL_20220814_175438899.jpgPXL_20220814_175427007.jpg
PXL_20220814_180031106.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
PXL_20220814_180031106.jpg

where's Steve?

serviceguy

I want Dante's Inferno. I will be at Cranks. Thanks.
I had to spend so much time studying that thing and writing weekly reports on each chapter, I promised to never take it in my hands ever again. My high school mates actually had a little ceremony and burned their copies of Dante's Divina Commedia (it's a little bizarre seeing the Inferno being published by itself BTW), not a political statement, just pure hatred for the book. I could not partake because I love books even if I don't like the content, destroying one would make my head explode.

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll take them to fill the rental house library. When you need them gone?
You want all the rest?!

I need them gone before we move... But sooner rather than later for my sanity and cleaning/packing

rick81721

Lothar
You want all the rest?!

I need them gone before we move... But sooner rather than later for my sanity and cleaning/packing

Chuck em. That's what I have been doing - with everything. Saving wearable clothes to donate. The 42 mil heavy duty construction bags hold amazing amounts of crap. I nearly threw my back out heaving a 70+ lber into the dumpster

giphy (34).gif

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Chuck em. That's what I have been doing - with everything. Saving wearable clothes to donate. The 42 mil heavy duty construction bags hold amazing amounts of crap. I nearly threw my back out heaving a 70+ lber into the dumpster

View attachment 193825

i am not chucking books. i will chuck a lot of other crap... but not books.

qclabrat

who actually reads what's on the shelf?
You'll be surprised, the free library bin in the park across the street is very popular. My buddy who works for the Essex county DoJ had a theory that the book bin was actually a drug swap location...

I'll post up the library when it gets setup, right now they're in boxes waiting for painting to finish

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Would take the Hemingway and Emerson (this to pass along to a student), but no prospects of getting them from you any time soon.

If you still have them next month, I’ll hope to see you at the Schilling Ride.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom