Cinco de Mayo at the Sourlands now 5/19 @ 4pm

And then i get this!

Damn you! :D

IMG_8058.PNG

That’s my brother’s handle? No shit! Haha

Pleasure to meet two new faces but I miss my buddy @J-Dro too

sure I showed some of my cards but phillychris murdering it

@Big Dumb Animal sorry about your Garmin but still a great first ride. It may have felt more disheartening than it looked but that’s Sourlands. Come solo and hone your skills. This place will make you a better rider even if you don’t ride all the rocks.

Yeah, I blew through all of my travel pretty quickly on that one.

@jklett - what a great surprise. Rolling fat! Did the Sourlands claim your derailleur?
Kinked the housing and bent the hanger. Shifter was getting sticky too, I don't think that was helping matters. Just got done rebuilding the shifter, replaced the cable and housing, and aligned the hanger. She's shifting cherry now, probably better than ever.

Kinked the housing and bent the hanger. Shifter was getting sticky too, I don't think that was helping matters. Just got done rebuilding the shifter, replaced the cable and housing, and aligned the hanger. She's shifting cherry now, probably better than ever.
👍🏼 Maybe you can help me fix mine lol

last week had a accident on upper white, hanger was bent. Tried to align to the best of my ability, shifting now is not as smooth as it once was smh

Back
Top Bottom