Staff member
And then i get this!

Damn you! :D

IMG_8058.PNG

phillychris498

That’s my brother’s handle? No shit! Haha

Pleasure to meet two new faces but I miss my buddy @J-Dro too

sure I showed some of my cards but phillychris murdering it

@Big Dumb Animal sorry about your Garmin but still a great first ride. It may have felt more disheartening than it looked but that’s Sourlands. Come solo and hone your skills. This place will make you a better rider even if you don’t ride all the rocks.

Yeah, I blew through all of my travel pretty quickly on that one.

jklett

@jklett - what a great surprise. Rolling fat! Did the Sourlands claim your derailleur?
Kinked the housing and bent the hanger. Shifter was getting sticky too, I don't think that was helping matters. Just got done rebuilding the shifter, replaced the cable and housing, and aligned the hanger. She's shifting cherry now, probably better than ever.

leo_c

Kinked the housing and bent the hanger. Shifter was getting sticky too, I don't think that was helping matters. Just got done rebuilding the shifter, replaced the cable and housing, and aligned the hanger. She's shifting cherry now, probably better than ever.
👍🏼 Maybe you can help me fix mine lol

last week had a accident on upper white, hanger was bent. Tried to align to the best of my ability, shifting now is not as smooth as it once was smh

Top Bottom