Cinco de Mayo at the Sourlands now 5/19 @ 4pm

rick81721

Lothar
HR3xVjH.gif

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Fun group -

@Big Dumb Animal thanks for planting the seed. Welcome to riding the Sourlands.
It sucks in such a great way. Hopefully we get that 'puter back.

@phillychris498 came out and showed why he is collecting all the KOMs!!! Great job on that step-up above roaring rocks.
I was eyeballing it, and thinking - nah, i'll try to go down it.

@jklett - what a great surprise. Rolling fat! Did the Sourlands claim your derailleur?

A fat @THATmanMANNY came out and jumped up on everything. The bike not the rider - waddaya thinkin' eh?
Super special guest appearance by Manny's brother @leo_c. Also a big fan of SMP.

@gmb3 came down to participate! Much thanks. Riding the skinnies, hopping up on the boulders.
Always a pleasure.

I think we all learned a few new alternate lines today.

On a personal note, i rode the troll bridge and managed to keep going without getting so excited that i dab on the next rock.
All the way to the end! First time. Also rode the new alt downhill line above Roaring Rock Garden - must be easy ;)

Funny story - someone closed off the actual trail in favor of a hikers cut on New Shoes.

I didn't take any pics or vid - George?

Last edited:

THATmanMANNY

That’s my brother’s handle? No shit! Haha

Pleasure to meet two new faces but I miss my buddy @J-Dro too

sure I showed some of my cards but phillychris murdering it

@Big Dumb Animal sorry about your Garmin but still a great first ride. It may have felt more disheartening than it looked but that’s Sourlands. Come solo and hone your skills. This place will make you a better rider even if you don’t ride all the rocks.

Top Bottom