Chuck

MMuller

He had a bad crash and is in a bad way. Please send all your positive vibes his way. I'm not sure of what happened and will update. Dear friend, many miles put in with him. thanks

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Rumor is that he came up short on a double jump at the BMX track.

That's a real bummer. Hopefully he heals up soon and is back out there before too long. Thinking of you Chuck!

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sorry to hear. Met him once I think but always hear Goz talking about him on our rides. Thoughts are with him.

Last edited:

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Many of the longer-standing members of this board are acquainted with Chuck, and we know him to be a great member of the cycling community on many levels, not to mention a good friend to lots of us.

I did get the news on Saturday, and the injury was severe. Hoping for the best and also waiting for further specifics.

Let's all send good wishes his way.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sorry to hear. Hopefully he can mend to a full recovery. Sending positive flow to him and his circle.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Was this at Hunterdon? I was in that race and it was a really bad crash. I didn’t realize he was on the board.
That's it.

Chuck hasn't been on the board much in a while, but he goes back a long way with some of us.

merritt

Many of the longer-standing members of this board are acquainted with Chuck, and we know him to be a great member of the cycling community on many levels, not to mention a good friend to lots of us.

I did get the news on Saturday, and the injury was severe. Hoping for the best and also waiting for further specifics.

Let's all send good wishes his way.
Chuck?

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Hate hearing about stuff like this happening to good people ... well anybody actually... you know what I mean. Never met him but I do recall some posts from back in the day.... SGT&Ps.

MMuller

Mercer cup 09. Always enthusiastic, always supportive when I was just getting into racing. Texted him this morning and great to hear back from him. Hoping he can get thru this OK.

DSC00015.JPG

Frank

Sasquatch
I’ll never forget the day I met him while doing tm. He stopped and asked what we were doing and when i replied, he pulled a wad of cash out of his pocket and asked me to buy refreshments for the volunteers. Real nice guy, this news saddens me.

MMuller

He was facing fusion of his skull to C1 and C2. They decided though, to try a halo brace for several months to see if it heals. Hopefully it works. The surgery would severely limit his range of motion permanently. Hoping for the best. Thanks for keeping him in your thoughts.

Top Bottom