Chuck-EEEE in K. CEEEE!!

Hey guys thanks a bunch... It's always cool to be at the nationals for CX... NJ is here in full "EFFECT!!!!" as NJ's Tony-D would say. Joe Sailing ( Somerset wheelmen) grabbed a silver today....tomorrow is a chill day, my next race is Saturday at 1:00pm....I will keep u all posted...:)

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Hey guys thanks a bunch... It's always cool to be at the nationals for CX... NJ is here in full "EFFECT!!!!" as NJ's Tony-D would say. Joe Sailing ( Somerset wheelmen) grabbed a silver today....tomorrow is a chill day, my next race is Saturday at 1:00pm....I will keep u all posted...:)

Awesome job Chuckie! Go get em' I'll be rooting for ya!
I'm going to tell Fred to root for you too ... I'm sure
you'll hear him just fine :D

RC ... :)

warcricket

Like a Jerk
GoodLuckChuck_poster.jpg

Hey everyone in dirty jersey, chuck here in Kansas city. I sure wish I had better news to report but after about 50 yrds on asphalt I was taken out and hit hard. Getting up and realizing my bike was Fu*ed made off to the pit and got my other bike... I Gave it everything I could for the next few laps only to finish 72nd...O well next year.... Roger aspholm did bring home a national championship to NJ in the best race I have ever seen... He kicked ass!!!!! I'm out having many martinies to ease my pain.... Next year will be mine.... Much love to u all.... Thanks for the support.... Happy holidays!!!! Peace

ArmyOfNone

Damn Chuck!!!! Sorry to hear that bud. Next year is right! Hopefully I can get out there with ya.

Aspohlm is a freak. It is fun to watch him ride.

Lets get some riding in!

larryt

Hi Jim,

If you are looking for a good local coach I can recommend your NJ CX Cup nemesis Gary Lasala. He coaches riders both on the road and MTB side as well as CX. I can get him in Touch with him if you are interested.

Cheers,

Larry Towner

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Hi Jim,

If you are looking for a good local coach I can recommend your NJ CX Cup nemesis Gary Lasala. He coaches riders both on the road and MTB side as well as CX. I can get him in Touch with him if you are interested.

Cheers,

Larry Towner

Hmmm. If I pay Gary to coach me do you think he'll let me win next year?:rofl:

-Jim.

Last edited:
Top Bottom