Christmas trees

anrothar

entirely thrilled
hey all,

if anyone in the vacinity of Jefferson Township still needs a tree, the American Legion on Legion road in Jefferson still has @60 left at $35 each, they were only cut last week, so they'll hold their needles. fresh cut trees elsewhere normally cost $50+. the trees at Max is Back on rt 23 are $29.99 plus tax, and were cut in Canada months ago, which means they'll be losing significant needles before Christmas. the trees at the Legion are tax free and the money goes directly to the veterans.

they'll be selling all this week from @3:30pm till @dark, and from 9am to 5pm on saturday and sunday, till they sell out. my dad Pat will be out there most days.

take rt 15 north(or south) to berkshire valley rd. about 7 or 8 miles in, legion rd is on the left immediately after the Gulf station. the American Legion is 1/4 mile in on the right.

or

take rt 23 north or south to oak ridge rd. oak ridge rd becomes berkshire valley rd. go through the first (and only)traffic light, and continue for less than two miles. pass stoneybrook rd on the right, and legion rd will be the very next right, directly before the Gulf station. go 1/4 mile in and the trees will be on the right.

orrr

you could take 15 north to the first weldon rd exit(coming south go under the overpass before exiting), go ride Mahlon Dickerson, then continue down weldon rd to the big red barn(it'll be in front of you). bear right. continue about 1/4 mile to the methodist church, bear left. continue another 1/4 mile or so and bear right onto legion rd.

sorry mods if this is in the wrong place.

-sean

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
anrothar said:
sorry mods if this is in the wrong place.

Obviously you should put all your off-topic stuff in the rides forum, and label it something like, "Hey, actual bike talk." Sooner or later it will get to the trees.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
heheh, sarcasm noted, but i wasn't sure if it belonged in marketplace. it's more of a notice than me selling something.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i looked for a mountain lion yesterday and found two old cars.

i went to the gym today and dead lifted 455 pounds. i hope someday my riding legs come back to me as quickly as my gym rat abilities.

i also had fish sticks for dinner if anyone cares.

:D

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Shaggz said:
it's going to be a loooooong winter on this board.

yeah, but at least we'll have warm shoes that may or may not fit right depending on what size your foot is and how thick your socks are if you are or are not wearing an additional insert with said shoes.

Shaggz

A strong 7
but heythorp won't be using his said shoes - ill fitting or not, because he won't be on the mountain bike after this past weekend, or so he said

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Shaggz said:
but heythorp won't be using his said shoes - ill fitting or not, because he won't be on the mountain bike after this past weekend, or so he said

what is this?? well, if he's not going to mtb, i have dibs on the SASS!!!

Top Bottom