Christina Aguilera

Her face looked pretty normal on the show. My wife Tivo's Ellen, and this is probably the first time I sat down to watch with her because "I was interested in what the guest had to say." That pic didn't do her justice.

oh, that pole vaulter....

i'm with foges - i am a dirty old man.

Foges...that's a new one. When I was a lad everybody called me Fogie (even had it on the ass of my MX racing leathers)...some folks I went to HS with still don't know my real name.

But yeah, cute & athletic brunettes are a favorite of this dirty old man..so, of course, I married a non-athletic blond..go figure...

Last edited:
somewhere in this picture is a bicycle

2nkt749.jpg

Well c dog did have some augmentation about 2 years ago, then went and got preggers on top of that. Bitch. She and her "man" used to have naked sundays. Are you serious, all day sunday hangin out with her naked. i would end up with blood clots in my nether regions of end up feinting all day doe to lack of blood elsewhere. dam. that pole vaulter, dam i love athletic chicks. Ran track my whole life, and always spent time nead the pole vault mat. rough hands though, lots of chaffing. Naked sundays, are you for real

Well c dog did have some augmentation about 2 years ago, then went and got preggers on top of that. Bitch. She and her "man" used to have naked sundays. Are you serious, all day sunday hangin out with her naked. i would end up with blood clots in my nether regions of end up feinting all day doe to lack of blood elsewhere. dam. that pole vaulter, dam i love athletic chicks. Ran track my whole life, and always spent time nead the pole vault mat. rough hands though, lots of chaffing. Naked sundays, are you for real
WTF!! LMFAO

Dude, you need a cold shower.

Back
Top Bottom