Chips start falling in place...Loris Vergier’s new team.

ebarker9

I was chatting with my bud Adam Craig and he spilled the beans. Yep, Giant is coming back to DH.

Casual name drop :)

Good to see Giant returning to DH in a significant way. Glory was always such a solid platform, but waaaay overdue for an update.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Casual name drop :)

Good to see Giant returning to DH in a significant way. Glory was always such a solid platform, but waaaay overdue for an update.
I'm full of it, of course. Adam doesn't know me from, well, you get it.

But yeah good to see them going for it again. I doubt the glory has been on a men's podium since Gee.

BTW look closely at the frame from Remi's insta pic and I think they made small updates to the rocker and more. Kinda trunion-shaped now.

Ian F

Whoa. Rachel Atherton just announced on IG she's pregnant. Imma going out on a limb and saying she's done racing World Cups for at least 2021 if not for good. Maybe she'll do the first race of the season. Maybe.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Whoa. Rachel Atherton just announced on IG she's pregnant. Imma going out on a limb and saying she's done racing World Cups for at least 2021 if not for good. Maybe she'll do the first race of the season. Maybe.
Whoa just seeing this. So yeah another year of her not in the picture. Shame because I was interested to see if she can catch up to the young guns. Womens field isn't stacked like the men's field but its a lot more respectable now than it was 5 yrs ago

Top Bottom