chinatown to clifton.

liong71er

hi all,...(waving)

a little about me(who cares:D),...my works is as a foods delivery(asian foods,.what else could it be:p) and it make me have a lot of opportunity on sadle/riding(esspcially recently my boss hired a new partner for me) i went to city four times a week,..three times i can rides back to jersey anytime i want to just like what i did today.

i'ved prepared my gear the nights before, put them on the truck,..my last stop is in chinatown so i just send my partner back to jersey alone(hahaha now i can have fun)

so,..start fr chinatown at hester st betwen bowery then heading to west side bike path/greenway.stop by at wall st to greet my friend("the cow")and
then take GW bridge crossing to jersey to continue riding on 9W..stoping by at a very..very..cool bike shop just after crossing the bridge on the left.then continue on CR 502,..i met campmor's team riders(he's on road bike)when i stop at traffic lights.
manhattantoclifton03072q.th.jpg

so,,, that's was my fun time days and will do it again every saturday,wednesdays,and thurdays.
then again on sunday and one more on monday(if i have time and tank,...:D)
cheers!!

mileage only 45,8mile
thanks,to all moderator.

Attachments

• manhattan to clifton 03.07.2009 001.jpg
    manhattan to clifton 03.07.2009 001.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 106
  • manhattan to clifton 03.07.2009 003.jpg
    manhattan to clifton 03.07.2009 003.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 90
  • manhattan to clifton 03.07.2009 006.jpg
    manhattan to clifton 03.07.2009 006.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 123
  • manhattan to clifton 03.07.2009 011.jpg
    manhattan to clifton 03.07.2009 011.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 99
  • manhattan to clifton 03.07.2009 012.jpg
    manhattan to clifton 03.07.2009 012.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 98

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
then take GW bridge crossing to jersey to continue riding on 9W..stoping by at a very..very..cool bike shop just after crossing the bridge on the left.then continue on CR 502,..i met campmor's team riders(he's on road bike)when i stop at traffic lights.

thats just near my stomping grounds .. lots and lots of rodies ride on 9W .. the bike shop you stopped at is Strictly Bicycles new location .. no trails to ride near there though except for illegal ones

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
That is awesome. I have a weird question for you... what saddle do you use? With all the riding you do you must have a really comfortable saddle and I'm looking for one. I currently have a WTB Devo and it's just not cutting it for me. I need more cushion or padding. So what make and model saddle are you using?

liong71er

my saddle.

hi tony!

i use a WTB SPEED V. but the cushion a bit hard but it also thicker not a really comfy saddle but i'm ok with it. i also wear double lycra..so it help for long distance haul.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
With all the riding you do you must have a really comfortable saddle...

:rofl::rofl:Asking Liong what's comfortable:rofl::rofl:
This guy would get on his bike at 5am in 14 degree weather
and ride 40+/- miles to Ringwood in time to go on our 8am ride.
Then he'd ride the bike back home, into the wind, smiling.

Liong knows nothing of pain or discomfort... he just does.

MATT9er

hi tony!

i use a WTB SPEED V. but the cushion a bit hard but it also thicker not a really comfy saddle but i'm ok with it. i also wear double lycra..so it help for long distance haul.

Liong,
Love the Bruce Lee picture, reminds me of my childhood
great photos also. I have the WTB rocket V its narrower I like it but theres nothing like demoing a saddle first.

Top Bottom