Chimney Rock, Wed. 5/2, 6:30 pm

Meet at the soccer fields, 6:30 pm. I cannot be there any earlier, I leave work at 6 pm.

Black Saturn sedan w/ roofracks, usually parked near first the port-a-john.

JGR

NJ Jess

hummmm

I'm very interested in riding CR for the first time this year. I might meet ya if I don't have "jump" training with 2brew, first DH event this Sat and Sunday. I'll pm you.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hope everything is ok. The rain probably made it a mud ride anyway. I'm hoping to ride there this weekend.

Hope everything is ok. The rain probably made it a mud ride anyway. I'm hoping to ride there this weekend.

We've planned to ride Sunday morning but not sure what time yet. I'll post up maybe others will join in the fun.

The TD is due to me having a whopper of a sinus infection that decided the quarters in my nose were too small, so it is taking up shop in my chest, too. Thank god for z-packs.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We've planned to ride Sunday morning but not sure what time yet. I'll post up maybe others will join in the fun.

The TD is due to me having a whopper of a sinus infection that decided the quarters in my nose were too small, so it is taking up shop in my chest, too. Thank god for z-packs.

Good luck with that!

I'll probably be there and gone before most people get there. But if you're there early I'll be the idiot on the blue Specialized SJ going too fast and crashing a lot. Putting a new set of tires on soon so I'll need to test them out.

J-Dro

CR was in pretty good shape last night before the rain. Just a few soft spots here and there.

What surprised me was... how much the damn thorn bushes have grown already. I got a bunch of thorn scratches across my arms. I guess they like all the rain we got this spring.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
CR was in pretty good shape last night before the rain. Just a few soft spots here and there.

What surprised me was... how much the damn thorn bushes have grown already. I got a bunch of thorn scratches across my arms. I guess they like all the rain we got this spring.

I remember that from last year. They grew up fast and there weren't enough riders ripping them out with their flesh fast enough. I think/hope it will dry up for the weekend.

thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to bring pruning shears along to trim the thorns and keep the trail corridor clean.

Top Bottom