Chimney Rock Thursdays

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Norm is gonna just send in the clowns for ever making this ride. It really needs to be on a Tuesday when I can go. I'll watch through my telescope.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I did a shake down this morning to make sure my bike is ready for this weekends race, so I'm out today. I'll be back next week.

And no @Kirt, you won't run into me riding solo...

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bump for this Thursday. Should be good to go with 2 days of good weather. Who's in???

Kirt

JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
RV is horrible right now. The overgrowth is really bad, the switchbacks are basically unrideable at this point. Add to that, lots of debris down and a couple of tress. I will not ride there again until the winter as it's that bad IMO. I'd rather hit the road than ride that crap.

Kirt

JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone know what every happened to that guy @pearl ?He was at the 1st or 2nd of these , after being very excited for them to start, and then gone. :popcorn:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nassau was awesome the other day. Unless we get rocked with rain, it'll be OK. But then again CR will be good to in that case

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bottom bracket as the cranks are loose, headset is making noise and I stripped a bolt on the stem, have some play in the rear shock, yada, yada, blah, blah, the list is endless.
You sure you didn't bring in my bike? Oh,never mind, I don't have that rear shocky thing...

Top Bottom