Chimney Rock This Weekend?

scotth

Hello All,

Anyone going to Chimney Rock this weekend? I'll be going, but not sure which day. If there is any interest just post what day works best. Early starts are best for me and my family. Take care.

Regards,

Scott

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
SS at CR... ouch

niiiiiiice. I think I'll be there round noon give or take too.

Ive seen a ton of them at C-rock lately. Nothing humbles like seeing a SS climb up a hill like nothing.. the same hill I grannied up..

The Kalmyk

Scott...More like 530-600 am wheels down for me...I have something really important to do in the afternoon...Watch my daughter:D

TonyC

Scott...More like 530-600 am wheels down for me...I have something really important to do in the afternoon...Watch my daughter:D

I may be in for a 7am start. Working out the details as I type this.
It's either 1st-JH, 2nd-CR, or 3rd-6Mile for Sunday am.

The Kalmyk

I should see you there then....I like the real early starts...Red Niner SS say what's up if you see me

The Kalmyk

I got to get out before my three little taste buds get up. ;) And get home before the big taste budette gets angry :rolleyes:

The youngans don't worry about that Tony...Look at it this way our kids will be out of the house before theirs...I hope so:hmmm:

scotth

I will be there about 615, 2 weeks ago at Hartshorne it was still pretty dark at 6. I was planning trying to go the long way around, cross the streets, pass the rock, and across the river. The only problem is I've only done it once so I'll probably be lost for part of the time. I have a silver Dodge pick-up, I'll be riding till 10.

Scott

scotth

I'm going to start from the Newmans lot, I've only ever ridden through the Ball Field never started a ride from there. I'll be getting there about 615 I'll hang around for a little while to see if anyone else shows up. Is anyone up for the early ride?

Scott

The Kalmyk

Umm I was going for the early start...now it's more like 630 am for me...I should be done by 10 for sure

Last edited:

scotth

We had a real good ride at Chimney Rock today led by a crew from Hartshorne, all good guys. A big thanks to Spencer for being an early riser and helpful on the trail making sure everybody gets through safe. If I keep riding with SS guys that are FAST I may ask for one for my birthday. My birthday is tomorrow:D I hope to get to ride with this group again. Take Care.

Regards,

Scott

The Kalmyk

damn..we should have went South.. we were heading to JH at 6:30am and it was pouring out.. So turned around..
Arrrhhh!!!!

Sorry you missed us Tony...I was looking for ya because we got out at 7 am...I assumed you were at JH

TonyC

Sorry you missed us Tony...I was looking for ya because we got out at 7 am...I assumed you were at JH

never ASSume ;)
I was back home in bed with a wet head from unloading my Mtb crap from the car.

Next w/e, no rain..fingers crossed.
I was thinking Blue Mtn before the leaves start dropping.

Btw, did you guys ride with 5 guys from the Sandy Hook area? I was planning on meeting them, but kept with my JH plans..

Top Bottom