Chimney Rock Sun 11/2

VanDbtRiver

great ride today with the friendliest bunch of riders! Glen, nice article and pics. let's do it again next sunday.

TonyC

great ride today with the friendliest bunch of riders! Glen, nice article and pics. let's do it again next sunday.

indeed a fun ride. Everyone rode great. Thanks for showing us all the trails at CR.
I think I dropped my kidneys on the last rocky downhill.

The Kalmyk

Looks like everyone had a blast...Car problems for me so I hit up 6 mile after installing a new battery in the honda

scotth

Great ride today. I may have to get some winter riding shoes because my toes were cold! Maybe if we place a bulk order we can get a discount:)

Scott

GratefulRider

good times and some nice pics from Glen. Though I think he should have had the camera ready for the stream crossing. I had some doubts about whether everyone would make it. 0/10. Maybe next time.

scotth

Now I know why GratefulRider is always first to cross and is always standing on the other side with a smile on his face:)

Scott

gdm1

good times and some nice pics from Glen. Though I think he should have had the camera ready for the stream crossing. I had some doubts about whether everyone would make it. 0/10. Maybe next time.

I'll get the stream crossing next time... I need to cover some hiking aspect for the website...

JohnnieA

Fun ride. That's becoming my favorite place. It has a little of everything - except rocks. It has a lot of those. My full suspension bike is apart & I doubt I'll have my new one together by Sunday. If we do it again this week I'll need to ride my rigid singlespeed.

Great pics Glen.

Top Bottom