Chimney rock Saturday or Sunday morning.

all_mt_clyde

Planning to take my second ride at Chimney Rock, was hoping to hook up with someone or a group to show the best route. Would appreciate patience with a rider struggling to get miles this year (I.e not slow but not setting KOMs)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It’s possible we can show you around but it’s Monday, so the weekend is like 44 days away from this vantage point.

What time do you typically start?

CNJRider

Joker
I'm away this weekend but can give you a tour and in a direction that is a bit easier for those new to the park in July. I am also not setting KOM records, not even close actually.

all_mt_clyde

It’s possible we can show you around but it’s Monday, so the weekend is like 44 days away from this vantage point.

What time do you typically start?
Hi, thanks. Usually I like to be on the trail by 9. Saturday I have afternoon plans so can’t really start later, Sunday I have more flexibility. Let me know ‘in a month’ as the weekend gets closer

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hi, thanks. Usually I like to be on the trail by 9. Saturday I have afternoon plans so can’t really start later, Sunday I have more flexibility. Let me know ‘in a month’ as the weekend gets closer

Ok I made myself a note. I’ll confer with the peoples I live with and get back to you tomorrow.

thegock

Likely, OOS = Out Of State?

OOS is an autonomous collective that rides at a friendly pace. QClabrat is one of the Board members.
WAITING 4 RICK MVIMG_20191103_085101-01.jpg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
LOL. I’m in, barring the new fridge gets delivered in the morning. Let me know when and where to meet and how to recognize OSS

Ok if you’re set with OOS I’ll let the weekend just happen.

I think I’ll be there Friday late afternoon and maybe a few other times the next few days. But TBD.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions