Chimney Rock Saturday 12/8 7:00am

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Working on limited time this weekend so I need to get out and be back on the earlier side. I'm going out at 7:00 for 2 hours. I don't know what bike I'm bringing so I don't know what the pace will be. Probably play around in the white trails to warm up then head over to the other side of CR rd and do the ball field side, then up and do the yellow trails. Then back to the quarry side to do some red and blue loops, depending on what kind of time I have. Pace whatever. Nothing fantastic but I'd like to keep the wheels going for almost the full 2 hours to keep warm and get the saddle time in.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
having never rode CR, this seems like a good option. 7:00A wheels down may be tough. i'll let you know as we get closer to the weekend.

McPhil

I usually try to ride CR around 7:00 on Saturdays, so hopefully I'll be able to meet up with some of you this weekend. I'm assuming you will be meeting at the Newmans Lane lot.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
i'll get there myself - i made it last weekend in the snow. i'll get my butt outta bed for another early ride... i'm moving pretty slow these days (major desk job legs) so i may have to bail mid-ride if i can't keep up.

lurker

how come no one every makes rides for sunday? its always saturday and im stuck at work til 12

Wazu

lurker I'm also a slave to Saturdays. Hey you could always go hiking with us on Sunday at Deer Park. 9 miles. Hey, it's an option.:)

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
i had a great time out - that was a great ride. conditions were great in my mind. we'll have to ride again soon.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah good group today, 6 people at 7:00 am is pretty surprising. Jake, Woody, Phil, Dave, and Dave's friend Mark (I think???). Didn't really get a comprehensive run of the place Jake but you saw more or less the outline of it all. Skipped the yellow trails on the White Rock side. Next time.

Top Bottom