Chimney Rock or Hartshorne Fri(25th) or Sat(26th)

scotth

Something just came up, I could only ride Sat am. I've never been to Chimney Rock so I'd like to check it out, but if someone wants to go to Hartshorne I'll go there instead. I think it's supposed to be 87 degrees. Take Care

Scott

Last edited:

Neilism

I Owe Norm $10
I can do hartshorne saturday a.m. depending on the time. let me know when you plan on arriving there.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
CR will probably still be a bit sloppy. We got over 4 inches of rain the last 2 days here. Not sure about Hartshorne but it's got to be better than CR.

scotth

I will get there probably at 6am, but if other people want to go I would start later. I don't really know the trails so it would be nice to ride with some other people.

Scott

hooples3

so how was it?

How was Hartshorne today? How were the trails?? any problems with the rain we have been having??

scotth

Hartshorne was great, no problems from the rain. I got there at 7 and and 3 people were already leaving. I did the longest lap I knew how and took a little break. I went back into the woods and there was a guy getting ready to hit the trail on a nice Kona singlespeed. He rode ten miles just to get there, we talked for a few then off we went. Away he went!!! When I cought up he was waiting so I took a few, then again away he went. One last time he waited for me to catch up and I told him that was enough for me. So he pointed me in the right direction back to my car. Even though this guy had a100 times more gas than me, he still waited for me to catch up. Good guy award for him. I know every uphill has a downhill, but I think I must have missed the downhill. It seems like there are more uphills than downhills there. I wish more people rode early on Saturdays. Take Care

Regards,

Scott

Top Bottom